First Time?

There are some NSFW and adult themed discussions here, so please read the forums rules before continuing.

Want to join in on the conversation? Click one of the buttons below.

Searching doesn't seem to work in the archive

NandemonaiNandemonai Kohai
in Your Suggestions To Us Posts: 5,836

So there's a nice archive of the old forums here, but searching doesn't seem to work on it. (I know there used to be bugs with searching not ordering stuff properly; that seems to be fixed now.)

Comments

• GobboGobbo Hand of the King

Thanks @Nandemonai, I'll look into it.

Retested and it seems to be working now. If it's not working for you please give me a detailed description of what you're searching for and how it's not working. Maybe you're trying something I didn't.

• NandemonaiNandemonai Kohai

It does seem to be working now, yes.

I just see 2 minor issues:
    1) Navigating down to a sub-forum and using the search box still searches the whole forum, and
    2) You can only see one page of results, so if you're trying to find a really old thread it can be quite difficult. (Awhile back, I wanted to find the first few threads about MangaGamer - hilariously enough, at first some here worried they might be some kind of pirate site - and I basically had to page thru the archives manually until I found it.)

Thanks so much for the feedback @Nandemonai . I'll look at advanced search options and see what can be done.

• NandemonaiNandemonai Kohai

Seems to be busted again. Was trying to find some old threads about Yumina, so I tried to search the old archive.

1) Going to the archive and searching, brings in results from things not in the archive, and
    2) There's only 1 page of results, and no way to get more.