Amateur Sim games

I’m happy to look at samples and hear prices, but I warn you that I’m picky when it comes to getting someone other than myself to do it. (And yes, I do pay. Not much. But I pay. Simplest for everyone all around.)

At the moment I’m not intending to redo the existing internal CGs but I am trying to get some pretty ending portraits. You can email me at owner@ the previously mentioned domain if you want. (Never type out your address, those evil spiders will see you!)

Evil spiders?

Computers that automatically crawl the web, searching for email addresses. Then they use those addresses to send SPAM to them.

Good news! The anti-bug version of Galaxy Angel Simdate has been released!
I played through it earlier today. No problems at all. :slight_smile:

Sweet. I might get back to playing it again, then.

Thanks for the heads up Benoit!

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
Good news! The anti-bug version of Galaxy Angel Simdate has been released!
I played through it earlier today. No problems at all. ^_^

Schweet!

*runs off to finish the Forte path.*

"She's a woman, she likes guns, missiles, and massive firepower. What is there to not like?"

I tried the Milf path and still had the same problem with the text not advancing. Also, the download was a little quirky - it wouldn’t play when I tried to rename the file. Anyone else have problems?

I just finished Milf’s path. I had no problems. Make sure you downloaded the updated version from newgrounds or forkheads.tk.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 12-14-2004).]

I had no problems with Ranpha’s path yesterday.
Today I did Milfeulle’s path, and while there were some visible bugs, it didn’t affect gameplay too much.

I have tried the Forkhead site to download Galaxy Angel again but the link they give to their new site is dead each time I try it. Ever since I switched to XP the temp internet file doesn’t have the swf file that I get when I visit Newgrounds, etc. I know the game is somewhere on my computer cause it will play without a internet link.

Can anyone help?

If you just want to know XP’s temp directory, go to c:\documents and settings\(your profile)\local settings. There should be a temp folder in there with all your temp files. The local settings folder is hidden, btw, so you’ll have to set Windows to show hidden files and folders. You can find that setting in folder options in the control panel. If all else fails, just do a search for .swf files on your computer.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 12-16-2004).]

Thanks for the help Dark.

Problems with swf extensions don’t allow me to play those games…

[This message has been edited by Italicus (edited 12-17-2004).]

Italicus- What problems are you having?

When I open up my temp internet file the game I’m playing offline still isn’t in the folder. Any thoughts?

Just save the file by right-clicking.