Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

Crap. Figured they’d do something like that. I may end up getting one of those if I can scrape some spare change. :expressionless:

Oh… high def video of the Castlevania Judgement intro (and showcase of the engine). Though the actual game leaves a lot to be lack, I have to admit the CG movie at the beginning REALLY makes me wish Gonzo or IG Production would do a Castlevania anime… or maybe even a multimillion dollar budget title for XBOX 360 and PS3 (heh… Konami should just outsource it to CAPCOM then). I’m still miffed Judgement didn’t live up to its potential… just a second rate Soul Calibur with pretty super moves. :cry:

Sometimes I think this game was made for Castlevania fangirls. All the guys are top quality bisho material. :wink:

Castlevania Judgment OST is out January 15 from Konami Music Entertainment under catalog number LC-1715. Standard 2500 yen ($25 give or take) price tag. Only 1 CD… so I guess that means no extras.

The music is the only thing worthwhile from that steaming pile of crap. Has an awesome remix of Mad Forest from CV3, although the remix of Bloody Tears is no slouch either. The metal version of Evil’s Symphonic Poem (main theme from Ecclesia) is cool too. Surprisingly Dance of Illusion wasn’t done all that great… I prefer the version found in DXC.

Also here’s something I found on Castlevania Dungeon - a list of the people who’ve contributed to the series legacy. Unlike most console games, Castlevania changed through dozens of composers, which accounts for it’s constant creativity with new gothic tunes despite the long years. Sadly this makes it hard to attribute WHO composed WHICH original tunes from the 1980’s and 1990’s.

Huh… interesting this one. One of the bosses in Ecclesia is actually from Contra.

Would that mean Contra and Castlevania are the same universe? Wouldn’t shock me… :stuck_out_tongue:

Red Falcon + Dracula = Earth is screwed. Then again, Belmont dual wielding energy rifles might be our salvation. :wink: