Figures of Happiness is posted

It didn’t arrive. Well, maybe next week…

For some reason I really doubt any of our stuff will arrive. I suppose I’m going to buy up the last few games that interest me, then keep an eye on the market, and see if this V-mate stuff passes over. Aother company will probably show up in the future sometime and translate a couple games.

You never know. I would be glad to see something like that happnen. I want to work on the language side of fan translation patches next year but I haven’t found anyone to help with the technical/programming side. How about you, BillyBob? You seem like a master hacker.

I’m certain if I knew what programs to use I could get the hang of it fairly easily. I’m not that great at hacking, but once I’d learn how the script and commands work, I don’t think it would be way too much trouble, probably just time consuming.

bishounen_blue, if you didn’t get your game please contact me off list, I’ll check into this for you

My solution was to call my credit card company, have the charge reversed, and go order the games from somewhere else. If somehow the games from them get here, then I’ll just have them sent back to g-collections.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
bishounen_blue, if you didn't get your game please contact me off list, I'll check into this for you

Actually, the bill is in my name, so I'd probably be the one you'd want to deal with. I'd be much obliged if you could help take care of this. I'll send you an e-mail.

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:
Actually, the bill is in my name, so I'd probably be the one you'd want to deal with. I'd be much obliged if you could help take care of this. I'll send you an e-mail.

are you sure you wanna reveal your secret identity to PP? Who knows what those dastardly folks will do with your info. :P

Of course, I'm assuming that you didn't use someone else's credit card to make that purchase. >8p

Reveal my secret identity? Ha, like I would give credit card companies my real name. Then they could charge me for purchases I never even made!

I’m in the same boat as the others here, I ordered from G-Collections the day they put the game for preorder and I still havn’t gotten mine. I’ll have to take it up with them (or peter it seems).

I noticed in a previous post that it was recommended that if people have not gotten their game to contact Peter, is that still the way it works?

I picked the right game to take a chance on it seems since there will be a legal patch forthcoming, but I have yet to hear from G-Collections about the game being shipped.

Only recently have I tried to contact them, though it has been over a week since ordering the game (games usually arrive to me within a few days a week is much longer then usual). If they should not respond within a few days, is their anyone else to contact?

I e-mailed Peter with a copy/paste of my confirmation e-mail for the game purchase. Here was his response:

quote:
I’ll check with Robert at G-Coll on this and if he hasn’t sent the
order, we’ll just send it out to you.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 04-23-2005).]

For your information:
Those of you who still haven’t received FOH from GC, might want to try giving a call to G-Collections.com/Interlex, Inc. (Zyx, D.O., CD-Bros…they are actually same company under different brand names) in Burbank, California, USA and ask Mr. Robert Wilde about your order status updates. You will easily find their phone # in Google or Yahoo. Don’t just let them slip away with your precious money, guys.

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:
I e-mailed Peter with a copy/paste of my confirmation e-mail for the game purchase. Here was his response:

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 04-23-2005).]

So is it recommended that I and all others who have ordered and not gotten the game do the same?

Meh, I just told my credit card company that I never received my stuff. They credited me right away, and I bought the same products right away. I guess if you have a crappy credit card company that doesn’t believe in helping it’s users then you could call them, but I’d suggest trying to get the charge credited back and buying from somewhere else.

I’d rather not have to deal with the credit card companies as a general rule, they are not hard to deal with but they are also not always fun to deal with, so I will wait until Monday’s mail and if it is not here I guess e-mail Peter.

Looks like GC updated their site. The only change is that it says “On sale now” instead of “Pre-order” for Figures of Happiness, but it’s something at least.

Oh and I got another reply from Peter. He said the game is on its way.

Well, at least there’s some good news.

Keep us filled in if you get the game guys. If GC is still sending games out I may make a few last minute orders to get some of those coins.

All GC games should have gone out. From what I am told, there was a postage problem a half the games sent out in April were returned. If you are still waiting on a game, feel free to mail us and we’ll check into it for you. But all games should have gone out with no problems.