G collections

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Sounds promising and sounds like at least some new 'cast' too, but I wonder now how it flows from the other endings since most I think had him married? I cannot remember if there was a 'good' one that left him single?It's been a while since I played some of the endings.

Wait, who are you talking about? Kazuma Takatsuki (i.e., the player character) starts off the game single, not married.

So it is a new main player character? The main player character from the first Do You Like Horny Bunnies? started single but didn’t he end up married in most of the ednings?

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
So it is a new main player character? The main player character from the first Do You Like Horny Bunnies? started single but didn't he end up married in most of the ednings?
I believe the hero from the first game was Yukari Fujisawa.

quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
I believe the hero from the first game was Yukari Fujisawa.

Yeah that name sounds familiar, it has been too long since I last played this game I had forgotten the main characters game, but I did not think the other sounded familiar. So it is a new main (player) character, that is cool.

When does “do you like honry bunnies 2” coming out?

Looks like the game I would want to get.

[This message has been edited by montana (edited 02-13-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey:
(...)
"I can't say it was entirely due to the break-up, but I went to Europe even before graduating from college and studied in the field of wine with the intent of becoming a sommelier. Then...before I knew it, I had become the exclusive sommelier of an old Italian restaurant."

(...)

"She had been appointed as the manager of the new branch of a Japanese restaurant and was currently on a scouting mission prior to its opening. The restaurant was called 'Platinum' and was a high-class, members-only establishment."

Why would a (European wine) sommelier work for a Japanese restaurant? You can't find high class wines in Japan... XD

------------------
"What is love if not painful and tragic? It's just boring."
- Elaine Barlow -

quote:
Originally posted by montana:
When does "do you like honry bunnies 2" coming out?

Looks like the game I would want to get.

[This message has been edited by montana (edited 02-13-2004).]

Not sure, but according to the G-Collections list on their site it is the next game to be released after Heart de Roommate which comes out on the 18th of this month.

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
Why would a (European wine) sommelier work for a Japanese restaurant? You can't find high class wines in Japan... XD

Well maybe for the sake of the game maybe it's sort of 'tradition'? I mean there was one in the first game too so they keep one in this game.

quote:

I doubt she was originally scouting for a sommelier; maybe she was just looking to see how European restaurants were run and stumbled across Kazuma out of pure coincidence. And as for why Kazuma himself would want to work for a Japanese restaurant...

quote:
(...)
"'And during that time, you can do anything you want with my body.'

You do have to admit that's a remarkably powerful incentive.

quote:
'And during that time, you can do anything you want with my body.'
You do have to admit that's a remarkably powerful incentive.

I know what you mean, but truly it depends whose saying it doesn't it? I know a lot of girls that could not keep a straight face saying that line, and know a few with whom whoever they were talking with could not keep a straight face.

So you think she was scouting other positions or not even scouting anything at all, just stumbled across the player character and suddenly comes up with the line of looking for someone that just happens to do the job he does?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 02-13-2004).]

This is the Do You Like Horny Bunnies? world. Stop thinking too hard about it. Do you honestly believe that any of the events depicted in the first game alone can translate believably into the real world?

quote:
This is the Do You Like Horny Bunnies? world. Stop thinking too hard about it. Do you honestly believe that any of the events depicted in the first game alone can translate believably into the real world?

Nevermind in part trying to be funny, but to answer you question, yes, I do think that some of it can translate to the real world. But remember I study the real world for a living in part and at the moment mostly for my graduate education.

I also believe that anything that can be conceived of, can happen, has happened, is currently happening or will happen at some point in time somewhere on this Earth, perhaps that is naive but it is why I think that such a plot could be happening somewhere on this earth, especially the more I read research about the 'night' habits of many adults. The more you study humanity the less anything surprises you and the more you realize anything along this trend is possible.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 02-13-2004).]

quote:
[quote] Originally posted by Jeffrey:
[b](...)
"I can't say it was entirely due to the break-up, but I went to Europe even before graduating from college and studied in the field of wine with the intent of becoming a sommelier. Then...before I knew it, I had become the exclusive sommelier of an old Italian restaurant."

(...)

"She had been appointed as the manager of the new branch of a Japanese restaurant and was currently on a scouting mission prior to its opening. The restaurant was called 'Platinum' and was a high-class, members-only establishment."

[/b] [/quote]
I'm sure you can if you have enough money [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Hmm...so it's a new main character now? Man can't wait for this game and tomorrow is finally the day for roomate to be released [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] This is a good week.

The other two DVD games are released today, and perhaps early on tonight Roommate will be released it is a good week for these games.