Got any Hirameki International Interview Questions?

quote:
Originally posted by Elias:
At least you both plan to play it.

The same goes for me: I plan to play it too - and now that I have learned about the problem being fixed, it will be a part of my next order - right after I have finished moving at the beginning of the next month.

quote:
I haven't bought the game yet, and that's because have a backlog that I will try to get through soon enough.

Same here. Have had a backlog for awhile, plus several funerals to go to, and I am going to order Doushin from Jlist as well. Ever 17 will be right after due to everyone suggesting it.

It could be worse. Least I am still breathing and able to play.......

quote:
Originally posted by Mirk:
Same here. Have had a backlog for awhile, plus several funerals to go to, and I am going to order Doushin from Jlist as well. Ever 17 will be right after due to everyone suggesting it.

It could be worse. Least I am still breathing and able to play.......

Wow, several funerals to attend? You have my condolences. That's probably among the worst reasons to be busy...

My condolences Mirk. . .

But I’m glad that quite a few of you plan to pick up Ever 17! The game is truly worth every penny. I think that one person who was always praising Ever 17 on the boards here a few months ago will be happy. You can also download the demo for Ever 17 on Anime Advanced but I heard the demo wasn’t too appealing. . .

Anyways, there are some questions that wern’t answered in the interview, which I plan to reinquire during AX2006 (any of you plan to go?). I thank everyone for taking the time to read the interview (also glad the pics got you interested in Piece of Wonder, Dark Shiki). Personally I’d like to inquire more about the cancelled games from K-Industry and Frontwing. I didn’t scan the flyer myself but you can see the cover images here:
http://www.insertcredit.com/news/e3_2003/hirameki/img/1.jpg
and
http://www.insertcredit.com/news/e3_2003/hirameki/img/2.jpg

I personally wanted Separate Blue the most.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. Five funerals in four months is…leaving me thin, so to speak, but it will get better.

I shall attempt to not say anything more on it. I really do not like the feelings it invokes inside myself, and I really do not wish to have others feel that way as well.

It’s spring; my one year old baby boy bouncing all over the grass and within a month hopefully another baby boy to join him. Time to try and enjoy life

And enjoy bishoujo games! Which reminds me I should order Doushin next week…