Gundam Seed 2 (destiny)

Heh I see there’s some Godannar fans here Gotta love giant robot shows with tons of fanservice, that pokes fun of the genre

Ok enough of turning poor sdfadsa’s post on it’s head I found some information about Gundam seed 2. Here’s the link:
http://aeug.blogspot.com/
just scroll down a little and you’ll see some updates on the news. Looks like a new lead but Athrun and Cagalli are in it. Thank the maniacs at AOD for posting the link there

[This message has been edited by wanfu2k1 (edited 07-07-2004).]

Of course, I haven’t seen sdfadsa post in several days… I think he might have thrown his hands up (figuratively speaking) in disgust and gone somewhere else…

Chalk up another one to us oldtimers

Heh… I feel honored not to have been driven away–but maybe that’s because I’m as wierd as most of the rest of you

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfson:
Heh... I feel honored not to have been driven away--but maybe that's because I'm as wierd as most of the rest of you [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

What? hey, that's not nice! You shouldn't be so hard on yourself like that ...

Hard on myself? It’s been my philosophy since high school that I’d rather be considered a little outside the norm than be considered what the world considers “normal.” I feel like I’ve come home sniff

Was a joke… “You’re comparing yourself to us? You shouldn’t insult yourself like that …”

I know. You’re in left field, I’m in right field, and no one’s up to bat, apparently.

I got the joke I was being semi-sarcastic, and saying I’d rather be packaged with the nuts than left out to dry with the fruits…

Why pick? We can do both nuts AND fruits! 8D

Who wants to be trail mix?

Yeah it’s much better being a fruit smoothie

Eewww… I’m not going there

quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
I took a chance on Fancy LaLa, an anime I hadn't heard much about, but for $7.19 a volume, I figured I couldn't go far wrong. The premise of transforming a 9-year-old girl into a full grown woman sounds good. Has anyone seen this series?
After dissing Escaflowne in another thread, I wanted to give this series a positive review.

It does what it sets out to do, telling a story about the excitement and disorientation of a young girl who's thrust into the adult world. Miho's personality is consistent and believable in both roles, and she's a likable character. The series wraps up nicely, tying up all the loose ends, but avoiding cop-outs to make it overly happy. If there's one plot hole, it's in the suggestion that Miho can pursue the same fantasy in real life, ignoring the fact that people would instantly recognize the reappearance of Fancy LaLa.

All in all, this is a good, if not must, buy. Since AnimeNation is currently offering it for $5.99 a volume as part of its Bandai sale, it's an easy pick for those who enjoy bishoujo-fantasy series without the magical girl-combat theme.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Well it's been out for a while now so maybe they are trying to get rid of stock. I heard it's a pretty good show, although I haven't seen it yet.

Well I like the character designs and the music.
It how ever a young 'girls' show more than anything else
but it is family vewing. They really know how to draw realistic clothing with this series. For $8.98 it is worth the first DVD since the sale is over.