How Do You Play B Games Your First Time Through?

Just curious: if games have such an annoying/frustrating choice system, then how do the people who make the walkthrough figure it all out? :?:

Edit: Also as a woman, I usually have no idea how to seduce another female. Sooo… I just make a few random choices and hope I get it right. :lol:

Lots of time ^_^;

Don’t worry, I think a lot of male game players have the same problem…

Sheez… lots of time, eh?

Something beats me though: if the choices are so random and confusing, why doesn’t anyone make any suggestions to the eroge company to improve? I did recall reading some reply(to me, i think) about how some games try to make it far better with flowcharts, more logical choices, etc? Lancer I think… said that?

Ahhh… it’s good to know that my gender can be damn confounding to the other species. :twisted: :lol:

Oh and one more thing to add: it’s a bonus IF I think the girl is cute or hawt. Hey! I like to look at the human body and admire it… mmm. Or if they’ve got some quality that attracts me somehow. =P Like… a quality which makes me want to snuggle, huggle or do something that makes them blush non-stop. Or… making them … never mind… going into possible X-rated mode now.

And oh, it helps if the guy is cute. I consider it a reward after persevering so hard… to see his face. =P [size=1]And no, I’m not talking about otome games but eroge 'cos it’s fun to see what the other girl is feeling too. [/size] :oops:

It’s not just women’s ability to be confusing to men, it’s MEN’s ability to be confusing to men - I don’t think the scenario writers are always female! And the way girls behave in these games is not necessarily realistic. :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s nice if the game designers broaden audience appeal by putting in a little something for everyone! There are a few BxG games with attractive male leads, but afaik it’s more common to have a pretty main character in otome games…

In bishoujo games, I’ve only come across three female scenario writers (female artists are very common though), ?? (now retired, but previously worked on most of Alicesoft’s high profile titles in some capacity, including Kichikuou/VI/Sengoku Rance, Daiakuji etc.), ??? (Liarsoft’s Steampunk series) and ??? (also works as a seiyuu).