Little My Maid is out!

Hey you’re not alone in your “back of the list” anxiety. I emailed Jlist a few times with no response at all from any of them on my '03 preorder. So either '03 is technically “back of the line” or the Jlist emails are just not being sent/responded/or received. Maybe some orders are being sent without any confirmation emails perhaps?

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
The omakes are still in stock and will be for 6 months or more, so if you haven't ordered the game yet, feel free to do so.

Peter, do you know if that goes for the LMM comics as well? Lamuness said earlier that they would be in short supply.

A comic! That was it! I knew I remembered something about another extra that I’d practically assume I was gettign after 3 years of waiting…

Hi, sorry for any/all delays about getting the LMM’s out the door in San Diego. There were delays because it was before Christmas, the post offices were jammed, and then the Internet was down for a day to boot. All games should be shipped at this point (but I’ll check on that).

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
And still more delays ... The Banks and I guess the post office is closed today because new years day, here in Canada.

Sorry to read that. I got my copy mid last week, however, I haven't played the game yet because a friend is staying over my place. And yes, I pre-ordered the game "late".