Loli game query

If oral sex is prohibited, I guess the Dirty Sanchez too. :lol:

And the UK’s apparently working on banning loli some more…

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7422595.stm

Wow. That seriously sucks. Now England will have to go through the same legal ordeal the US did. I hope the courts (or whomever interprets law in GB) defend their Freedom of Speech.

On a side note, Justice Minister Maria Eagle evidently has an identical twin sister. Maybe Narg should email them a couple of images from his collection? That might chill them out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahahahahahaha, that’s great. Do it do it do it do it do it.

You seem to be under the delusion that there ever was a justice system…
If you look around the world through history, and even at today, it has [color=red]always[/color] been liberty and justice… for some. Given human nature, I doubt that is going to change anytime soon.

I always thought it was just preservation of one’s own selfish interests, imposition of those interests on others to agree with your own, and eradication of all threats that do not agree. That in combination with Guns, Germs, and Steel. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I myself am not a Loli fan (as in i don’t like actual loli’s in games). I do however like characters like Nekoko etc. (smaller breasts etc, i actually get put off if the breasts are too large?!?!).

I tend to avoid loli scenarios in games, and if i have to go through them to get the extras, i tend to auto-run through them so they don’t put me off… though i generally just try to avoid those games altogether :slight_smile:

However, i’m not going to condemn someone for liking loli characters, to each their own in all things as long as no one gets hurt… unless they ask… right narg?.

Meh… sucks to work for the Texas Child Protection Agency - now the court system sees them as law breakers: Removal of sect kids not warranted.

Well convert those who don’t believe first…that way you have more people to back you up.

More of what papillon pointed out: the American government hard at work. There has to be an irony of charging a minor with pedo crimes.

oh my god. i read that article and it was the most bullshit article i have ever read. that judge needs to either A, die in a car wreck. or B, die of food poisoning. there was so much wrong with his opinions i could literally cry right now. but for now, i’m going to eat my chili cheese fries in disbelief.

Ah yes, Castle Rock. Basically in Colorado, we have a string of major cities on the eastern side of where the Rocky Mountains begin. Three cities stand out when it comes to the spectrum of liberal to conservative. To the North is Boulder. Boulder is pretty much the center of liberal activity in the state and home to the University of Colorado at Boulder, the flagship university of the University of Colorado System. To the South is Colorado Springs. This is pretty much the hub for conservativeness in the state, and has the United States Air Force Academy immediately to the North of it. Colorado Springs is also where the headquarters of Focus on the Family is located. (To which I and others in my family say, “Focus on your own damned family!”) Between the two, pretty much in the center of the state is Denver. Denver is pretty much the middle ground, and is where the state capitol is located. As for Castle Rock, it is a little less than (or more than, depending on where you start from) half way between Denver and Colorado Springs. Given the prevailing political climate of the area, I’m not surprised at all about this.

Sorry for the long post, but I thought it might be useful to explain about the area.

Edit: Also, you might like to read this article from the old Misanthropic Bitch website. The site no longer exists, but a mirror of it has kindly been put up.

Hey look, there goes another one. Now they can try the jury. :roll: