New Online Store!

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
LOL! If you can't even read that info on the MAW3 information page, my poor Unicorn, no need to buy the game! *uber-grins*

Well, having a browser, that does not support japanese characters puts me at a slight disadvantage regarding the product pages of Studio e-go!.

But if that's really true, I should add an "urgent" to MaW3 on my list and drop MaW2 from it.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Well, having a browser, that does not support japanese characters puts me at a slight disadvantage regarding the product pages of Studio e-go!
Which lame browser do you use?

quote:
But if that's really true, I should add an "urgent" to MaW3 on my list and drop MaW2 from it.
You don't believe me? ;_;

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
You don't believe me? ;_;

Awwww, that's not it. I would never doubt olf_le_dragon, the never drying well of bishoujo-wisdom and URLs!

I just had to more-than-double-check, you're not joking and I understood really correctly. It simply sounded too good to be real, after all.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
I would never doubt olf_le_dragon, the never drying well of bishoujo-wisdom and URLs!

For some reason, that line gives me such an odd visual image...

Out of curiosity (for those who have played them), how have the DVD versions of games held up compared to the PC versions? Been considering picking up a DVD version of a game just to try it out myself, but I might as well get some opinions first right?

I am thinking about picking up tow of these three titles to begin with. I have save some money for Tsuki from g-collection; Suigetsu, H itsuka tadori tsuketa basho, or Himawari no sakamachi. I’ll probably try to pick up Pia Carrot 3 eventually, but looking at its homepage, I might hasve find a good english Japanese dictionary. Any opinions would be welcome before I place an order.

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
i dont know any, but i could always buy the games they made english walkthroughs for... piacarrot 1-2-3... mizurio... stuff like that.

Where are these walkthroughs of which you speak?

I bought PIA 2 and DOUSOUKAI REFRAIN months ago, but was defeated almost immediately by the volume of Japanese text...

quote:
Originally posted by joe_kun:
It really depends on what you mean by DVD versions of games. There are DVD Player Games and DVDROM games. The first one is like ComuNet's Phantom of Inferno. DVDROM games however are the exact same as CDROM games except the data is stored on the DVD format. I would never recommend getting DVD Player Games as they use the crappy old password system for saves. I will however always recommend DVDROM versions of games over the CDROM, this is mainly due to the extra space which is often filled with more extras.

Either actually. There's been various mentions at times and I was curious. Actually, I don't mind the old style password system, after all that's the type I grew up with. But I was mainly considering trying a few, to see if I can avoid some of the weird problems that crop up when I'm playing original Japanese PC games on my patchwork computer.

Where can I get the English walk thru? I know my poor dictionary would be happy if I do