Nubie also!

Wierd, tried that on my clients machine and taskmanager didn’t like it. So I just went to the norton site to get the fix. It actually put itself in multiple places. There were 2 active processes running the virus. Oh well maybe I just got a variant of it. Good to know you got rid of it easily.

Depending on your acquired taste.

“Virgin roster” is a VERY SAFE bet.

quote:
Originally posted by montana:
Depending on your acquired taste.

"Virgin roster" is a VERY SAFE bet.

[img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/confused.gif[/img] A "very safe" bet? Safe for what? It's not comedic at all and the storylines could have been better developed. It's only average in terms of number of, er, "cuties" (Polgas-san's term, not mine) and endings.

just want to know if casual romace club was really that good??? and what about snow drop!?

quote:
Originally posted by Polgas:
just want to know if casual romace club was really that good??? and what about snow drop!?

Story-wise, Snow Drop is a great game... a fantasy/romance novel with a bit of mistery, comedy and drama.
I don't know about CRC because i still need to play this one...

crc is great

CRC is your traditional dating sim. One of the few true dating sims in english. It’s pretty good but the character designs and feel is very artsy with lots of pastel colors

I personally wouldn’t mind seeing a few more games like CRC, even if they are a bit more in the pricey range like CRC.

Snow Drop I haven’t played all the way through… I started the game right before I moved and haven’t had the chance to get back into it yet. Of course getting Brave Soul didn’t help much and now that Amusement Park is coming out soon for the DVD my time will probably be monopolized with that before I can get back to Snow Drop. I will return to it eventually though :smiley:

was AmusmentPark really worth waiting for? does any body know any site for this game?

Even though eve burst error really isnt a commedy, I found my self laughing quite a bit going through it. The main male protaginist is quite funny.

quote:
Originally posted by Polgas:
was AmusmentPark really worth waiting for? does any body know any site for this game?

You can find more about the game at the Hirameki International Group web site, as well as some of their other games such as Day of Love and the future Tea Society of a Witch.

http://www.hirameki-int.com/

Yeah, CRC is cool. As long as you don’t mind the absence of much overall story (just individual girls’). I personally didn’t think Snow Drop’s story was worth the endless save-and-reload cycles to get it, but I know others disagree. I would certainly buy another CRC-type “true dating” game, even at the excessive CRC-level prices.

I am still waiting to play and see the reviews and opinions of Day of Love and Amusement Park by some of those here that play them. I think they are somewhat more in line with dating/romance games with more depth to the plot then CRC. If so that might prove interesting.

Both games will be coming in Feb 17. You can preorder through J-List and get free shipping if you like.

http://www.jlist.com/SEARCH/R/hirameki/1/