Ohayocon w/ bishounen_blue

Mmm…persocom…

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 02-23-2005).]

I wouldn’t want one in my house. I’ve watched too many movies about dolls / robots murdering their owners in their sleep.

quote:
Originally posted by Laslow:
I wouldn't want one in my house. I've watched too many movies about dolls / robots murdering their owners in their sleep.

Yeah, but I've watched too many anime with fantastic android sex. So sure, you have the slight risk of getting killed, but we're talking about fantasic android sex, man!

Are you kidding? Sex? Is that all you can think about? Tsk tsk tsk. How about confidant and household help? A second player for all those games that require one?

Of course, I’d probably be killed by mine. I’m a software developer, and had a life long interest in AI and emotive systems. I’d have to hack the little thing’s brain, and see about tweaking it…

quote:
Originally posted by Darkstar:
Are you kidding? Sex? Is that all you can think about? Tsk tsk tsk. How about confidant and household help? A second player for all those games that require one?

Bah, get a wife. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

An android servant is something far greater... *looks upwards with a twinkle in his eye*

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 03-07-2005).]

I had a wife. She short circuited and tried to kill me. Lesson: Androids are safer.