Ordered Tottemo Pheromone

I liked it. I liked Erika and Silk the best. The art is top notch and the Seiyus’ all did a good job on the Voiceovers.

For those who are scratching their heads trying to find Erika’s Path, I left a hint in the Help Section with an appropriate Spoiler Warning.

quote:
Originally posted by Asutaru:
Doug, Gambit, now post some impressions [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

For a second there, I thought they would do a Michael Jackson impression. Thank goodness for small favors... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Hmm, hopefully G-collections will come out with the games related to the extra stuff. I think I may actually use the postcards, mainly because I know my best friend will get a lot of ribbing from his roommates in college if they see it. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

I’ve also put up a hint regarding Kaori’s missing sex scene with the appropriate spoiler warning on it, in the help section.

quote:
Originally posted by Smithy:
Actually, I did. :o My mistake. It's technically illegal to open someone else's mail, but they don't seem to have any qualms looking at mail I "left behind" and "didn't seem important." :mad:

A reasonable assumption to make; I don't think I ever mentioned I'm 22, and a college graduate with a job :) For them to deliberately open my mail would be...a Very Odd Thing, especially since they never have before o_O

So, could I get a spoiler-free summary of the game, so I can decide if I want it? It doesn’t sound terribly interesting to me, but their blurb is kind of short.

Is it cute? Is it funny? Does it have a plot that rivals Xenogears in complexity? (Yeah, as if…)

I got it today!!! dancing

Well, the included summary is kinda it really, if you don’t want spoilers. It’s easy, just like Kango Shicyauzo, another Trabulance game, so don’t expect too much with complexity.

However, there are more selection points than in KS (more text too, but it’s fun) so you have more possibilities. Also, the girls I think are of a more diverse lot (a good thing), though this is a debatable point. There is no Harem route. (That’s a good point for me, but…)

The girls just seems to love Takashi (Takuya’s cousin) for some reason, including…

Sana, my personal favorite. She looks adorable in her shy pose.

In short, 6 ending-capable girls (Silk is clearly the “True” choice though). Crisp graphics. Great voice acting. Generally good storytelling. Strange choices for onomatopoeia (text sounds; isn’t that a cool word, btw? ), but that’s just a pet peeve. All said, I thought the game was worth buying.

Interestingly, actually getting Silk home doesn’t seem to impact whether or not you get a good ending.

no harem route… but if you have the original girls endings, you can get 2 specials and then 1 new girl (which they make VERY apparent who it is)

Specials? Not quite sure what you mean. If you’re talking about the “Ayumi event” and the “Kaori event,” those are tied to the decision points…

I know the last Silk scene requires all 6 though…

you need to get the original ending to get them though.

quote:
Originally posted by Smithy:
Specials? Not quite sure what you mean. If you're talking about the "Ayumi event" and the "Kaori event," those are tied to the decision points...

I know the last Silk scene requires all 6 though...

You can get the Kaori special event and the Ayumi Special event the first time through the game. (It even says so in the hint mode.) To get them though, I'll leave a hint by quoting a Beach Boys song.

Be true to your School