PP website facelift

New Download section, Vannished… I liked the layout of the new Download section, any word on when it will be done and go back up?

Speaking of download section, any chance you can host some patches on the site? Like for instance the one for Casual Romance Club? That would be very appreciated.

Also would be nice if you could add a bit more information to the Doushin page. For example, the fact that its a very dark rape game is completely left out in favor of info on the zapping. Had I known it was a rape game, I quite frankly wouldn’t have bought it. That may not seem like much incentive to add the disclaimer, but as a customer, I appreciate having that information.

The CRC image viewer wasn’t a patch. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m interested to see if they put anything new in the download section.

Also, what was the CRC image viewer, since it wasn’t a patch?

Basically a CG gallery. The game didn’t have one.

I’m still waiting for a certain individual that has the patch to mail it to me.

It creates a CG gallery. Basically as you play the game, you get certain images. At the end, you have filled in a bunch of images. However the next time you play, this is erased. What the patch does, is save it so those images are there the next time you play, so you can go ahead and try to collect all of them.

There is another patch out there that simply gives you all the images, but then wheres the fun in that. I want to collect them myself.