Soliciting H game Recommendations

Sorry, I really don’t get it.
I don’t see any meaning in xyz or Zyx, except for the former to be the three last letters of the alphabet.

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
Sorry, I really don't get it.
I don't see any meaning in xyz or Zyx, except for the former to be the three last letters of the alphabet.

In the interest of your sanity, I shall warn you one last time.

Are you sure you want to know?

Okay then, I don’t want to know.

Smart man

But I’m already insane. My curiousity has repeated led me to learn things Man Was Not Meant To Know. So… tell! crazy grin with dim glow in the eyes

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Errr, Spec, aren't you going a bit overboard here?

Recruiting people to become nutcases like us instead of training lemons... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Come ... join us, you'll like it. It's fun.

quote:
Originally posted by Paulish:
On a related topic. Is there any move by Japanese producers towards more active animations? By that I mean beyond animated .gifs. That may be the factor that is limiting the appeal to American gamers.

Paulish

These apparently do exist but are much rarer than other games. And I very much doubt any of them are in the US market.

The US market is nowhere near big enough to "wag the dog", so to speak, and start exerting influence on Japan.

Well, maybe if all–what?–one-thousand of us flew over to Japan at once and descended on some of the gaming companies like locusts and demanded some things… Nah. It’d never happen…