The massive turn around of MangaGamer

At the same time, given that they don’t OFFER much female-oriented adult stuff, why would women go and browse there? (With the exception of women like me, but I’m aware I’m a minority. I always am.)

If you check the stats for jbox.com instead, it swings more female than male. That’s where everyone’s going to buy Yo Jin Bo (which is non-adult), their gothloli and cosplay magazines, their Hello Kitty goods, their kawaii bento boxes… and if jbox carried dollfies another crowd of squealing fangirls would turn up. (Pleeeeeeease, add dollfies and Azone fantasy accessories so I have something else to spend money on!)

Yes, there are those two yaoi games. Not being a yaoi fan myself I can’t really comment, but I’ve heard from girls who are into that sort of thing that they didn’t think those titles were any good. shrug

OTOH, mangagamer had at one point said they were thinking about doing adult otome games, so that sort of fangirl might have been much more interested in turning up at their booth.

Still, it would probably be safer to go after the female market with non-adult games first.

And another crowd of squealing fanboys… [b]boat lights and doll joints: that’s how I roll[/b]. :wink:

i’d buy those.

Well, since this is the most recent thread about MG… due to some circumstances, I still have another MG B1G1F code. Non-lurkers, PM me. I might actually have two, but I won’t figure that out until tomorrow (pushing the expiration date to its limits…).

I should probably also give away my $5 off any order Jlist coupons…

Edit: Gone

Oh yeah, I guess I still have a few of those codes as well…

Final code up for grabs. Anybody who wants it, PM me. Lurker or not, I don’t care.

Edit: Gone