Tokimeki Check in! typos - Endings listing

I have all of the CG 100% corrected. Beginners listen up this is the tip to beat the game. First of all choose any words you want. then when you choose that words girl will show up. then do same thing over till end of the game. you have to repeat. Then when you gather enough of the girl information from the story line try from the beggining and try focus on one girl and you will end up with best ending. Any way I correct all ogf the CGs . Only thing hardest character to see is the Umesan bad ending, then makotosan bad ending. rest of the girls are easy for me because I have that same game berore and I know how they go to the story line is.

[This message has been edited by Computermania (edited 08-15-2001).]

I beat tokimeki check in already. Right now I’m work at work-through on tokimeki ceck in. So people who have questions it easy to understand and faster. Any questions or hints send to my email address. BYE Good luck of your work. Who ever send to the my e-mail about the makato-san work-through, please send me again because I accidently erased. who ever ask that which game is hard to beat the game either tokimeki-check in or snow drop? I will say snoe drop. Don’t ask me why.
[This message has been edited by Computermania (edited 08-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Computermania (edited 08-16-2001).]

I got a best ending for two different girls. All it said for each was best ending, Ending:non touch, and Cancel:key hit. I had to quit the game to play again. Is it supposed to be like that?

No…in fact if you skip the ending by quitting out, you miss the epilogue at the end.

After the epilogue you get taken back to the main screen.

And the Ayumi “happy” ending isn’t happy at all…it is a fate worse than death!

quote:
Originally posted by scuddman:
No..in fact if you skip the ending by quitting out, you miss the epilogue at the end.

After the epilogue you get taken back to the main screen.

And the Ayumi "happy" ending isn't happy at all...it is a fate worse than death! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Ok, I guess I better try and reinstall the game since it freezes at the end.

I saw the ayumi happy ending. I will say she is little bit jaleousy for takayuki because he talking with another girls in the end. So that why, you guys saying she is not happy at all. For me look like she is having fun with takayuki.

If a girl’s personality changes because she doesn’t TRUST you, then you have problems. At least in real life anyways. Ahh, but it’s a game, the ending is supposed to be funny.

Who correct the all of the CG’s for Tokimeki-Check In? Computermaina wounders. “I have all of the CG’s” computermania said. Good luck to see the best ending.
PS: I have the all of the best ending Work-through for Tokimeki-Check In. BYE for now.

Okay, guys and gals. I am in the last stretch of this game, and I am stuck. Would anyone be kind enough to give me a pointer or two?

All I have left are Kyoko’s, Mai’s, and Yuki’s happy ending, plus Ume san’s bad ending. I am at 96% CG completion, and all I am missing in my event memory are the eighth event in the first column and the sixth event in the second column. In terms of the pictures, the following cells are blink:

File A - bottom row, third and fourth cells
File B - bottom row, fifth cell
File E - bottom row, first through fifth cells (the entire row)

I actually spent a considerable amount of time figuring out how the story progresses. Anyway, any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Phi

Evrybody got the tokimeki check in it is good game and I very liked. I finish my Work-through but, I had problem right now, so maybe today, I will make Pefect guide or hints to evey best ending or happy ending. This guide will get 100% of CGs.

[This message has been edited by Computermania (edited 08-21-2001).]