True Love's Wikipedia page and Parsley

Actually, no, I was seeking to inform, seeing as one of the main points was GTK+.

Of course, you all hate me, so of course you’re going to take it the wrong way. :wink:

Except that Argument is over and done with.

Oh, and I think you should go post the apology that Shingo requested in this thread . :wink:

Not a chance. I will not give in to this bullying.

…And that’s why your currently banned :roll:

Seriously, the way you talk, your lucky to have stayed on these boards for a week, let alone 3 years.

But, of course, you probably won’t be able to respond to this…

Well, Big Ben… I certainly don’t hate you and I also don’t hate anyone at this BBS.

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Unfortunately, you can’t PM him as he’s been banned from the BBS, thus is not able to interact with the board AT ALL.

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Hate to revive an old thread - if anyone had any technical knowledge of TL it’d be helpful. When I used to play back in the day ( some few months ago ) I hit a key, or combo of keys to make it go from full screen to window…can’t seem to remember what to do.

alt-enter?

just a wild guess though

Lamuness,

You’re my hero yet again!

windows key also works, unless you’ve disabled it or have an old keyboard.

There’s no such thing. As stated earlier in the topic, the Japanese developer simply issued a budget re-release (in 1997) that features extra characters.

For various reasons (old game, incompatibility with modern operating systems, missing source code), the chances of an English release are probably nil.

plus PP doesn’t translate re-releases. It would have to be something else.

What about Lightning Warrior Raidy 1? Isn’t that a re-release? Or is it more of TLS?

And PP does re-release its own translated stuff. Check out the Memorial packs.

But that’s a Jast Usa release :stuck_out_tongue:

Just for the “nostalgia” factor a True Love re-release would make it a (small) success, but is just not going to happen so it’s best to just move on… :frowning: