X-Change 2 - First thoughts

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
I suppsoe that we have little other choice than ask Ladyphoenix to bestow her divine protection on your mail to me again

I wouldn't use that as a regular method unless she gives her blessing to it.

i don’t mind being a go-between until you figure out what the problem is

Got Xchange 2, it is nice. I hope I can write a review before the week is over.

Incidentally, are there some choices that really don’t affect the endings? In the part where Takuya is caught in the machine, he had three options: ‘Break the Machine’ ‘Push Buttons’ and ‘Pray’.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Got Xchange 2, it is nice. I hope I can write a review before the week is over.

Incidentally, are there some choices that really don't affect the endings? In the part where Takuya is caught in the machine, he had three options: 'Break the Machine' 'Push Buttons' and 'Pray'.

Actually, I think this one does. If you do nothing, it is a point against Asuka (as you aren't being manly enough to fight to the end.) Also, depending on what you do, is a point for the scientist girl, and if you pray, it's a point for Koji.

Not 100% sure on this, but... I do think it does matter.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Thomas:
Actually, I think this one does. If you do nothing, it is a point against Asuka (as you aren't being manly enough to fight to the end.) Also, depending on what you do, is a point for the scientist girl, and if you pray, it's a point for Koji.

Not 100% sure on this, but... I do think it does matter.

I'm guessing it might, but not to spoil anything, but I have the artbook and I looked at that decision in the tree, and all 23 endings have listed 'break machine' as the selection. So that means, you can't screw around with that option, or it doesn't matter what you do at that decision?

Oh, regarding Takuya Aihara in female form?

quote:
I'm guessing it might, but not to spoil anything, but I have the artbook and I looked at that decision in the tree, and all 23 endings have listed 'break machine' as the selection. So that means, you can't screw around with that option, or it doesn't matter what you do at that decision?

You mean the X-Change 2 / Tokimeki Check-in Art Book? Well, let me go see...

<>

You know... I think you're right. Hmm... my bad.

quote:

Assuming the game does not immediately end should you choose any other option, I think it's safe to proceed as if the option were irrelevant.