Your wishlist?

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Ohh, it's getting closer to christmas and we all start dropping out wish-lists for satan eeeh, santa right?

Great, now I'm remembering a scene from a book where a character was pretending to be a witch. She called down the fury of "St. Nick" instead of "Old Nick". I mean, those two are quite different...

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 12-16-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
[quote] Originally posted by Nandemonai:
[b](...)
I was thinking it might be useful for someone to start some sort of database of short blurbs on famous bishoujo games, so that those of use non-Japanese speaking folks here can display our ignorance a little less loudly.

The ren'ai ML maintains a database of:
  • ren'ai console games (handhelds, PSX, DC, PS2, SS).
  • ren'ai Windows games.
  • recommendations, i.e. score from the ML members for ren'ai games they played.[/LIST]

[This message has been edited by olf_le_fol (edited 12-16-2002).][/b] [/quote]

Can you sign up for the mailing list without signing up for Yahoo! Groups? That's the reason I never signed up for it before.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Can you sign up for the mailing list without signing up for Yahoo! Groups? That's the reason I never signed up for it before.
From the MT FAQ (shameless plug [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img])
"The Ren'ai ML, which you can access through emails (as a standard ML) by sending an empty email [email]renai_games-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">renai_games-subscribe@yahoogroups.com, or through a browser by going here, is focused solely on ren'ai games. Discussions about another kind of bishoujo games are highly discouraged. The ML have several interesting features... The less interesting, the polls section is mostly to know which character (from several different famous ren'ai games) is the most popular. More interesting, the links section has links to ren'ai anime companies, ren'ai game makers, ren'ai game designers, online shops from where to buy those games, walkthroughs, links to pages with how to set your system to play those games, etc. At last, the <a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/renai_games/database[/email] section contains tables with most ren'ai games on a specific platform: handhelds, PSX, PS2, Saturn, DC and Windows (this last table is <I>highly</I> incomplete though... Only the most recent games are in it) and a table with the members's recommendations on the ren'ai games they played. You <u>need</u> to be a member of the ML to access these features though..."

So, yes, you can subscribe to the ML without subscribing to Yahoo Groups!... but you then can't access the database features! ^^;;;;;;

[This message has been edited by olf_le_fol (edited 12-17-2002).]

makes mental note

Will join as soon as I get my email set up.