3 games - deserted island & thanks

Just wondered what games everyone here would could if the could only take three with them to the proverbial desert island, end of the world, your pick goes here.

I would have to take True Love but would need to defer my other picks. I purchased some of the games that receive high praise here on the board(shortly before the price decrease wouldn’t you know) and might need to alter my selections. Thanks to everyone who make game suggestions for the input.

Off the top of my head, I’d have to say Tokimeki Check-in, Critical Point, and Crescendo. These seem to be the games I come back to play a lot.

True Love
Brave Soul
Knights of Xentar

well…does that deserted island have a computer there (or even electricity)? :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
well....does that deserted island have a computer there (or even electricity)? :P

Assuming that it does and I get 3 bishojo games...........hmmmmm I'd have to choose:

EVE DVD Ltd. Ed.
Brave Soul
Crescendo

C.R.C.
Brave Soul
T.C.I.

Brave soul
C.R.C.
and last but not least: Crescendo

Casual Romance Club
Crescendo
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

And some Japanese dictionaries and learning books so I could eventually understand the last one fully.

Casual Romance Club
Princess Maker 2
Graduation II

PM2? Man PM3 is so much better.

Maybe so, but PM2 can be played in English, if you’re willing to forego some of the endings.

Casual Club Romance
Lets Mew Mew (sorry, had to pick this one due to Lack of other catgirl titles)
Crescendo

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 06-02-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by rowena:
Casual Romance Club
Princess Maker 2
Graduation II

Cool a fellow simulation game fan. Too bad we don't get more of these translated. Have you tried some of the Japanese games? Right now I'm playing the updated Simgirl game. He made some nice changes and things look good for the finished version.

Brave Soul
Lets Meow Meow
Casual romance Club “I hear there’s tons of dating in that”