3 loli's in princess waltz

Do the 3 loli’s in princess waltz have sex parts or are they just there for support for thoes who have played it or know? Also does the blue haird girl in family planning have a lot of parts screen time?

Shikikagura and Liliana are sexable… err… they were the loli’s you’re asking about right? Kinda hard, without names and all that. :wink:

Matsuri, right? Yea… if you pick her path, she’s the focused girl.

hey, i’m the only detective here who enjoys this, go find a different board full of losers.

Lol. Dectective Conan has a rival. Probably because he can never stay as adult so people think he’s an easy target. (j/k)

Anyway it is nice to know.

Yeah they were the loli’s I was talking about does anyone know if the princess waltz one has a lot of parts or just a few? Also during thoes parts does she stay loli kinda hard to explain but sometimes they will look loli on screen but during sex parts they dont look loli anymore?

The Loli’s is the whole reason I’m buying this game and any other games that contain loli’s. Also my computer died and that’s why I haven’t been on here in a while,
and it’s still dead so I won’t be on for a while sadly.

Sorry to hear that Gogetta

I second this. Best wishes to you, Gogeta.

Ya I’ve been using my brothers Laptop. I am currently looking for a job so I can rebuild it since my processor died on me and my pc is kinda old so I gotta rebuild it. Such a pain.