3D "H" Games

With the advent of truly powerful graphics cards, and efficient 3D cel shading engines, there have been a number of cel shaded “H” games released in japan. Additionally there are many non cel-shaded 3D “H” games as well.
Non Cel Shaded
Sexy Beach 1-3
Artificial Girl 2

Cel Shaded
Realtime Lovers 1-2

This is as many that I know about, but with every one the hacking/modding community is beyond just simply active. There are full fanslations of Sexy Beach 2 and signifigant progress on Realtime Lovers.

What are the odds that a commercial company such as Peach Princess will attempt to add these games to their inventory? I can only imagine that the demand would be astronomical.

Slim to none, unforunately. First, having a fannotation floating around only means a particular title’s sales potential is even lower than some other title’s. And games only sell a few thousand units here.

Second, even if they wanted to, there’s pretty much no chance that the company in question would actually be willing to talk to us. Peach Princess/Jast USA has been able to deal with only a very few companies, one of which is now bankrupt. The companies making the 3D games are not ones PeaPri has ready access to, so the odds are pretty much zero.

A-Ga is a 3D Game too. Many say it’s great but i really don’t like it. The Animation is very awful (like all other 3D H-Games) so i can’t play it for long. When i want see H Things with Animation i watch an Anime :slight_smile:

Most of the 3D game need good graphic card. I will@recommend radeon series.

Still, unfortunately, as far i can tell almost all the 3D-HGames suffer from the same problem… even the most fluid and beautiful 3D animations can’t do a thing about the little to none story. :confused:

At least, in all the ILLUSION games i played that was the case.

From my PC I have no problem but, I have to get better labtop to play the all of the games

Laptops shouldn’t be used for games, as you can’t upgrade them, and graphics cards can cause heat issues. Desktops are the way to go.