4.99$ from Himeya

Awww… Bad baad Himeya… :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol. yea, i know I can request it…but i would like a relative price idea before I did, esepcially as some of the stuff is out-of-print, so they might not even find it.

May I assume that you yet never even tried to make a personal request?

Because that’s how it usually worked for me:

[list=1]
[] First they check whether they can find your items (and soemtimes, they even offer used copies!). However, they only investigate the availability and don’t really get the items at that time.[/]
[] Then they add them temporarily to their catalog (including the wanted price-info!)and notify you via mail that they have an offer for your request.[/]
[] And after that, you can either make an order using their temporary catalog-entries - or forget about it! Thus, making a request doesn’t directly imply ordering the requested items![/]
[] After you made the order, they try to get the required items they discovered - and sometimes, (particulary if you take your time to react on the notification), they might not make it and ask you back about whether you want to change or reduce your order regarding the item they couldn’t fetch at all.[/][/list]

However, I have to admit, I always ordered the requested items when they were able to offer them to me. Thus I also can’t tell whether their eagerness to fulfill further personal request later wouldn’t deteriorate after you made them work on such an offer in vain…

… but then, I also only asked so far for rather regular items that just weren’t included in their catalog. For example, I think they may understand if you require “Tsukibako” and then turn down their offer at US$ 600 or so…

If they can get it used, try to see how much it costs used and how much it costs new. The price difference for a use copy is sometimes as much as $30 - plus all the used games I’ve ever gotten from Himeya, look practically new. Sometimes they include the preorder bonus too.

Ahh…okay. Hmm…might try it then. I was going to get Tsuikbako (preferably paying closer to $200 than $300), Bloody Bride & Popotan DVD Collection w. Fandisk. Maybe a few other Type-Moon games…but not today as I don’t have much time.

I have the CD Popotan, but I’ll give as a present to someone I know who helped me out.

http://www.himeyashop.com/index.php/cPath/30_68

More $9.99 games, if you like doujin stuff…

Their prices are certainly low but the shipping charges negates the discounts.

I’ll ask this question here since it kind of relates to Himeya: Is there a website somewhere that lets you see the reverse cover of a game, and if there is some sort of nudity etc on it, would it be possible/legal to ask that it be shipped in different packaging?

http://www.comshop.ne.jp/index.php?VID= … e&OP=agree

Comshop has lots of reverse covers, you can easily discover -for example- the inherent risks in following Narg’s advice :wink: .

I don’t know, but guys like these will be happy to help you, if you have the money…

Thanks for the links :slight_smile: - yes, that may be a case where twincest may not be best…

They even had Phantom (Hirameki ver.) at $4.99. Too bad it only lasted for a week or so (and i still don’t own a international CC) :frowning:

Whoa, they have a EVE TFA listed at $1.99! :o