A forbidden time 01-07

I’m really starting to crazy from this hentai movie

I purchased the first episode on an auction, and I loved it, but finding the rest of them, although theres 7 episodes and even the first 2 are uncensored, and it’s about 4 years old, it’s still impossible to find.

Most peep seem to have never heard of it before either

Does anyone have any idea where I can get them, I found japanese sites, but thats the problem, japanese only, f u american, yadda, yadda, yadda

Anyone?

------------------

I know this is kind of a odd place to ask, but I guess no one knows

It’s really old so it’s hard to find, and it was never a big hit (prob cuz it’s a bunch of 9 yr olds rapeing their 18 yr old babysitter in every episode, and thats not everyones taste I’d guess)

As weird as it is I really want to see the rest

Anyone know where I should ask or begin searching?

I’ve literarly spent over 10+ hours looking for this, without a doubt, it feels like I’m wasting my life away the more I look for them heh

I know amazonhentai.com has the first 4 available for download purchase, which is how desperate I am, but it seems their site is still offline even though it’s been like 2 weeks since that “will be back in 48 hours” msg was posted

[This message has been edited by Armandoe (edited 09-08-2003).]

Is that the title? Your subject line?

------------------
精神

“A forbidden time” 1-7

Still no luck, I think it’s almost time to give up heh

[This message has been edited by Armandoe (edited 09-09-2003).]

http://885544.com/sample/menu1.html

All of them are there, for 55 bucks it almost seems worth it to me at this point, and it’s a lot cheeper then buying/prob having to import, 6 dvd’s and lots of other movies I spose, altho seen most of them

[This message has been edited by Armandoe (edited 09-09-2003).]

ali maniax 1-3 (all of them)

and blood royal are worse then that

this wasn’t really disgusting or anything, just a lot of blowjobs in all of the movies, no fucking ever