A game to die with

I just finished another round of Kana, and of course shed a tear as I watched her slowly fade away. I haven’t yet figured out how to save her, but that’s really not so important, anymore. Most people probably think this game is about getting Taka into Kana’s pants, but a lot of it is given over to addressing issues of life and death. I particularly like the scenes with Sumako. She’s a pretty good role model for anyone who’s planning to die. I’m not, but if I were, I’d like to be playing Kana when I do. That would be a good death.

This might be a sort of off-the -wall question (and maybe a little creepy, to boot), but what game would you like to be playing when Death pulls up at your door? And why?

I’d like to die playing Devil May Cry 3. When the reaper pops in I want to be at the part where I kill the first Death’s Vanguard, than I’d look at the reaper and say: “This isn’t what it looks like.”

[ 10-27-2007, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Nero Blackheart ]

Well it depends on which version of Death we’re talking about. I mean some, are cute women or little girls (see Figures of Happiness for example). :slight_smile:

I can think of some really fun things I can do with a cute girlish Death. :cool:

Well, I was thinking of ‘punk’ Death from the Sandman Comics.

It truly depends on what/who kind of Death that will come for ye… :wink:

:roll:

I personally like God of War’s. If you die, all you have to do is climb up from Hades and all is well again.

If death shows up I’ll be busy working on making games, and screaming “I’m not finished yet!” as she tries to haul me away.

… now BUY MY GAMES so I can make more of them. :slight_smile: push enough sales and I’ll take requests! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t really think it’s the reason why people play Kana; there are way better games for such a reason (e.g. yarugee).

The game of life? :wink:

• this page intentionally left blank * :o

[ 11-02-2007, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

This one or this one?

P.S.:
May I pick my death instead of my game? :stuck_out_tongue:

Isn’t there a “Miss Death” in one of PeaPri’s games? I can’t remember the title, and I’m too lazy to look it up.

You talk about “Shinigami-chan” in “Figures of Happiness”.
I still prefer Mina over her, though…

Ummm…ano…anu…just wanted to…ask…

Should we live life like we’re gonna die, cuz’ we’re gonna?

uhh…e…to…just asking… :slight_smile:

If we talk about Shinigami, UNiSON SHIFT’s ¬Åu¬ñY¬É¬å¬Éi¬ë¬ê¬Å@Forget-me-Not¬Åv and ¬Åu¬Ço¬Ç¬Ö¬Ç¬Å¬Ç¬É¬Ç¬Ö¬Å-¬Ço¬Ç¬â¬Ç¬Ö¬Ç¬É¬Ç¬Ö¬Ç"¬Åv have Death-sensei, circus’ ¬Åu¬ê¬Ö¬â√ѬÅv has ¬ñ¬º¬ñ¬≥¬Ç¬µ, SoftHouse Chara’s ¬ÅuDancing Crazies¬Åv has Lintail when Leaf’s ¬Åu¬åN¬Ç¬™¬å√ѬÇ√î¬ÅA¬É¬Å¬ÉM¬Éh¬Ç√å¬ãu¬Ç√Ö¬Åv has Buddy.

^^^^^

(That was a William Shatner reference everyone, in case you didn’t get it.)