A H fan hit the JACKPOT

OMFG!!! U won’t believe it!! A Japanese game download site in english!! http://www.dlsite.com/e_index.html I recommend the games called: PunyuPuri, PunyuPuri SP, and PunyuPuri EX. these titles will blow you away. It might be a big download, but you’ll bow down and thank me for telling you once you tried it!
it is NOT SPAM, I’m not being paid. I’m just a fanatic that wants everyone else like me to know!! The quality and animation is 10 years ahead of its time!!! Please tell me what you think. I can’t say this enough… DON’T MISS OUT DON’T MISS OUT DON’T MISS OUT!!!

quote:
Originally posted by chengsta:
OMFG!!! U won't believe it!! A Japanese game download site in english!!

Welcome aboard [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].
I'm absolutely sure that widespread/worldwide diffusion of Japanese erogames will become possible only by "Japanese game download site in english!!.
HOWEVER, I want to see the REAL games, not doujin (yes, doujin quality is often high, but I prefer the "real thing").

It’s not a Doujin, although, a few pictures of it are certainly shown, that’s like 4 pics only. the rest of what’s in the package is what can only be described as super high quality hentai movies. they are better than hentai movies, in my opinion. animated paintings.

But at the top of the site, we can read clearly: “Doujin Download Shop”. They are really selling just fan-made BGames.

Well, no big deal. If the games are really good and they have the talent, doujin groups can really turn into great companies someday, like for instance TYPE-MOON.

Yes, but unless you’re using a copyrighted character, what actually differentiates a “fan-made” game from a retail game?

Not necessarily very much.

Except a lower price and a direct download instead of having to import incredibly expensive retail games…

(Now, I assume that MANY of the games on that kind of site are going to be very short and simple. But it’s entirely possible that some are not.)

actually, they DO sell games as well, not just doujin if you actually look. and the characters in this particular game are original, they’re not copying ANYTHING. well, except maybe la blue girl (the tentacle parts, haha)

I’ve great news for those b-gamers gifted with a good grasp of Japanese tongue.
When chengsta started this thread, almost immediately I consulted the Japanese Service Contract of DLsite, discovering that this particular shop does really accept customers from overseas (and although catering to doujinshi lovers, it includes many “real” games, too -Yami no Koe, for a famous example-).
Unfortunately, only foreign customers with a Japanese credit card could buy those erogames…
Yesterday however the entire site has been renovated, and now also the Professional Shop is opened to gaijin and their gaijin cards. BUT TAKE CAUTION AND READ ALL WARNINGS IN THE ENGLISH SECTION FIRST!!
You absolutely need a very good grasp of written Japanese, and DLsite will refuse responsability for ANY mishaps if you buy downloadable games in the Japanese section. Besides, various games are encoded with a certain freeware Japanese program which I don’t know if it’s compatible with foreign Windows systems (I can’t be more precise. In the past, Lamuness has deleted an entire thread in the Help Forum for just a little explicative Link from my part… ).
Post your opinions !