A Little Bishoujo Curiosity

ok we have all talked about what bishoujo games we are waiting for and which ones we want translated and such, but i was thinking lately about all the english bishoujo games I still need to buy that have already been released, due to lack of money, and was wondering what everyone else’s backlog list might consist of

my backlog right now is as follows:

Kango Shicyauzo
Gloria
Tottemo Pheromone
Amy’s Fantasies

I missed only 4 or 5 Games in english but all the Games I missed are not my thing and so I will never order them. All the other Games… I ordered and collect them…forever.

MFG R.

Hmm, I’ve done pretty well trying to keep a good collection going. So my short list is:

Adam the Double Factor
Eve Burst Error
Kotobuki

And somewhere down the line, I’ll probably pick up Fatal Relations, DOR, and Immoral Study 2. These are more for completeness rather than a strong desire to play any of them. I think I pretty much have almost any other currently available English title. (Tottemo just arrived yesterday for me! )

I don’t have a backlog. I probably have one of the most complete English Bishojo Game collections out there. The games that I don’t have are:

Graduation (Which is really Graduation II)

Phantom of Inferno

Love! Love! Show

Cobra Mission

I think that’s it. I don’t have any desire to pick up the first three. I can’t pick up Cobra Mission because it’s out of print.

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 12-24-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:

my backlog right now is as follows:

Kango Shicyauzo
Gloria
Tottemo Pheromone
Amy's Fantasies

Kango, Gloria and Tottemo Pheromone are all top notch, IMO. Amy's Fantasies had a little bit too much S & M for my tastes, but it is really funny.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:

Adam the Double Factor
Eve Burst Error
Kotobuki

[img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img] )

Eve burst error is one of the best games out there. If Adam's ending hadn't of been so disappointing, it would have been one of my favorite games. Kotobuki's an interesting variant on pool, but it's basically an image gallery.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
I don't have a backlog. I probably have one of the most complete English Bishojo Game collections out there. The games that I don't have are:

Graduation (Which is really Graduation II)

Phantom of Inferno

Love! Love! Show

Cobra Mission

I think that's it. I don't have any desire to pick up the first three. I can't pick up Cobra Mission because it's out of print.

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 12-24-2002).]

Graduation is probably the best bargain that can be had, you can still order it from Right Stuf at $10.00 I think. I actually had two ordered because I planned on having one as an extra lender to friends so they can enjoy the wonders that is Graduation, but man I still hate the English dub, it's just a bad example of why there is a vendetta out there against dubs.

My to get list is pretty huge
All of G-Collections (Who wants to give up their DOR, that they really hate to me? Contact me, ok?)

Adam the Double Factor
Eve Burst Error
Fatal Relations
Love Potion
Divi-Dead

Hey, actually that's it.
I actualy have every Hobibox title there is so far. , and every title in the Peach Princess catalog.

well i think i have a good amount of H games. the one’s i have are…

Kango Shicyauzo
Kana Litte Sister
Chain
X change
Tokimeki Check-In
Private Nurse
Snow Drop
Critical Change

the one’s i want are,
Brave Soul
Tottemo Pheromone and
Little My Maid

My to-get wish list:

Eve Burst Error
Adam: Double Factor
Gloria

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Eve burst error is one of the best games out there. If Adam's ending hadn't of been so disappointing, it would have been one of my favorite games. Kotobuki's an interesting variant on pool, but it's basically an image gallery.

Kotobuki I was mainly waiting to get after I get all the C's Ware games since that's the whole in-joke about the game. For some reason, I just havn't gotten around to getting Adam or Eve. Hmm, oddly enough I have all the ones you listed though, Doug-san. Cobra I got off ebay a few years back, Graduation and LLS at various other times and Phantom I just randomly picked up one day at Sam Goody. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

I’m missing lots of games, four G-Collections games, one Peach Princess, EVE, Adam and the Viper games, all due to a lack of Windows and lack of knowing someone who can test them for me in WINE/WineX before I buy them.

The nice thing about EVE, and some of the Peach Princess games (Synchronous Hearts, Brave Soul etc.)is that they have demos which run on the same engine as the full version of the game, so I can test them myself before buying them.

EVE seems to work nicely, though without music (Although I currently have no MIDI whatsoever, which is what EVE uses, so that figures), so I’ll probably get that one next. Maybe Chain if I can find someone to test it for me, and Little My Maid, which I seem to remember having a demo of somewhere that might be of some use for testing.

Games in wise I am only missing:

KOR: been told that it wasn’t great.
Viper series: No reason why really. Doesn’t seem to take my interest for some strange reason.

Just can’t wait for the release of old jast games because I just can’t get any of them to work on XP and like a good book, I really like to go back to some of those.

Cobra Mission: Disks are completely buggered.
Dragon Knight: Only on my 486 laptop. Original disk was eatten by my baby cousin. Well dribble all over is more correct.

Adam is only part one of a greater story. As bad as the english was, it was great game. Just wish they can get the second half of the story.

Well, on my “To-get-list” this year is Maid’s Story and Gloria. And of course any games released by PP . What I’m going to do about G-collections’s games, that I still don’t know, but as always, I’ll be waiting for reviews before I do anything

Lesse:

Chain
Kana
Kango Shicyauzo
Tottemo Pheromone
Adam the Double Factor
Eve Burst Error
Critical Point
Snow Drop

Donations are always welcome