A Messege to Peach Princess

I definetly concur-Keep up the good work

Indeed thank you, and may your future success with Little My Maid be as good as the success with Brave Soul .

I might not say this often but I’ll say it now " Thanks You Peach Princess for giving us wonderful games " I really appreciate your effort !!

Yeah, I don’t chat it up very often here, but hey guys, good work, and keep it up.

I’ll agree to this one wholeheartedly. My favorite games have all come from Peach Princess.

Everyone is welcome! And many, many apologies for taking so long to get it out.

Me too! I love this game! Been looking forward to My little Maid for 2 years but if it’s as good as brave soul if will be well worth the wait. great job. omedeto.

Yes, I want to say thank you for releasing Brave Soul as well. To be honest, up until Brave Soul, Peach Princess hasn’t been on the top of my list as it’s always taking quite long to release a new title. In addition, even though I bought all the games released by PP, I wasn never a big fan of those releases. Yeah…Yeah… I know how famous X-Change series is but I just can’t seem to get into them. Besides Snow Drop, I would have to say I didn’t quite like all other titles released by PP.

BUT…

Brave Soul TOTALLY blew me away… I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that game and have been crazy about it ever since I started playing it… Imagine… The day I received that game was a Friday afternoon… Then I spent 30 hours straight playing the game on that weekend without any sleep, and with some snacks on my desks. I hadn’t been crazy over any game like that for a very very long time.

THANK YOU …for releasing Brave Soul…

I am looking forward to PP’s next release…hope it will be as fantastic as Brave Soul… :slight_smile:

[This message has been edited by Noirbo (edited 11-26-2003).]

I have to agree and also say thanks.

I too have been plucking away at this game since I’ve got it. Of course I don’t play more then 3-5 hours in one setting … but I suppose if you look at the bright side the game tends to last longer that way.

I do hope other RPGs get put on the translation board in the future (near or distant).

Brave Soul is much more like a “game” … nothing against traditional “choose your own adventure” style Bishoujo games… I enjoy a good story too, but I’ve never looked at those as “games” par say… Brave Soul I truly do see as a “game” and one of the best I’ve ever played at that.

Best wishes for what’s to come!

We will of course do anything we can to get more games like Brave Soul out. The problem is that there are not common in Japan at all.