A random Yume Miru Kusuri comment

… is it just me, or does Kouhei’s mom look seriously anorexic? I mean, most characters are skinny in this art style, but she seems especially thin and fragile, with bony limbs and sunken eyes… I keep wanting to say “MOM! SIT DOWN! EAT SOMETHING!” :slight_smile:

(I’m not very far in yet. Just far enough to be complaining at the number of times I’m forced to look at my sister’s lack of chest. Not a lolifan! :slight_smile: )

I didn’t really think about it too much while playing the game, but I agree with you. Also, I would have to say that Kouhei’s dad desperately needs someone to show him how to properly wear a tie.

This game makes the vindication of anorexie.
Look at Aeka for example. She spent one day without eating but she had still enough strenght to do it in Kouhei’s room.
And to be sure that everyone would say “waouwww not eating is cool”, Kouhei compliments her for her fresh breath.

Either Kouhei as an “acetone fetish” (biochemistry lesson : when you don’t eat for a long time, you produce acetone and your breath smell like acetone… to make it short) or they try to tell us that eating is wrong.

Oh… and remember Kouhei’s dream when he eats crap.

EWWWW Poo Eating… I forgot that part… i was seriously Grossed out at First but then how it ended made me feel a bit better but i was totally believing it and was laughing and holding down my lunch at the same time

(Switched paths midstream without penalty which seemed slightly weird… I mean, considering all the sex we’d had, I’d have thought Mizuki would come looking for me… but ended up finishing Nekoko first. I like that girl… I just wish she weren’t such a loli! :slight_smile: )

What are you talking about, that’s what makes Nekoko the best character in the game!!! I freakin love Nekoko!!!

I like my girls to have at least some semblance of breasts!

100% agree with you.

Not me, I wish they would put out a game that has nothing but loli characters, like Nekoko. Hopefully they will someday.

I’m with papillon and Dalburnan on this. I want female characters that are the focus of game scenarios to have a semblance of being a woman, not a little girl.

Seems Gogeta likes his girls how he likes his whiskey : 12 years old and mixed up with coke. :lol:

just kidding. I have nothing against women who look like loli if they are over 18 years old.

And, as we all know, every girl in these games is 18 or older, so you’re in luck.

Though some of them may think otherwise - like for example Aya in Yume Miru Kusuri. And even if she is confronted with that plain truth, she vehemently refuses to accept it… :lol:

hides from a very pissed looking little-sister-character

O.O in Sagara Family the Youngest Sister is going to College… Y_Y but she looks and acts like a 5th grader… it was weird. But to each there own Preference right???

That’s not true. It’s clearly said in the game that Ruruka is not a college student (she just went there to see the main character).
And he also said that their relationship was “illegal” since she is too young.

That scene was pure WIN. It still makes me laugh, even having seen it a bunch of times now. Just pure gold.

Really She was the Only ending I didn’t Get. ((not to into loli)) But while playing through other stories I thought they mentioned her and college

If I recall correctly he was making fun of her when he said that. She only visited his college. also she wasn’t wearing any panties either in that scene I believe.

Maybe… I should Play her story and finish it up probably lol