A Redditor presenting themselves as working for you says Muramasa's licensed?

In this thread https://old.reddit.com/r/visualnovels/comments/a2otxh/jast_holds_the_rights_for_two_classic_games/ here one "jsmile" makes a post representing themselves as working for Jast and saying that Muramasa is being worked on.  Now, to my knowledge, Muramasa has never been announced.  I very much doubt you would announce such a thing in a Reddit comment thread (besides which, the account's other posts aren't consistent with an official account used by anybody).

(If you're wondering, it's buried in the hidden-by-default thread started by Gurthangistan at the bottom)

I can’t find the comment? Has it been deleted?

I guess it must have been.  I know it was there.

In any way I don’t think we are going to get an answer here. I am not going to get excited about this rumor, I am just going the keep the small glimmer of hope alive that it will happen someday.

Not getting excited about it is definitely a good call.  Jast announced Sumaga and Django seven years ago.  More, since 2018's almost done and they were announced at AX 2011.

If they are working on Muramasa and just haven't announced it - then it must be even more preliminary than those two games.  In other words, nothing to get excited about.

And, of course, if they aren't, then ... err, they aren't :)