About the download edition of Crowd visual novels ._.

[color=#0000FF]In the download edition certain novels like Tokimeki Check-In who don’t played in Windows XP/Vista/7 in CD/DVD versions has optimized for playing in these Oprations Systems in the download edition???[/color]

Excuse me Yagami, I’m having a hard time understanding the question. Were you:
A. Saying that physical copies of tokimeki check is not playable on xp/vista machines; and
B. Asking if the download version is playable on those machines.
If A and B are correct, I think both versions are identical. I haven’t played tokimeki check in, but yin yang xca and brave soul worked well on my xp unit.
If I read your post incorrectly, gomen nasai.

I believe that Yagami is referring to the slowdown issues you get when playing the game using the MIDI music option in XP and above which required the second CD (full CD sound option) to be used to run the game at normal speed.

Tokimeki had issues with the music files for me, so I turned the music optiion off. Since then the game has run fine.

[color=#0000FF]Yep,Tokimeki had runs correctly only in old Windows versions ._.
The case of X-Change 1 is worth,in XP/Vista/7 it’s runs under a darker screen u.u[/color]

Sorry for not replying earlier. The issue was that XP and higher hated running some Crowd games in MIDI mode, which caused the slowing. The fix was always to put the 2nd disc (music disc) in and play. This is lame in this digital era we live in, so we were able to employ a permanent workaround eliminating the issue. Future copies of the CD-ROM (yet to be pressed) will not have the music slowdown issue. The download games all work great with all versions of Windows we’ve tested (XP/Vista 32/Vista 64/7 32/7 64. Love having them available for download sales now as they’re some of our best games.

any word on if you’ll at jast will be releasing either of crowds newest titles x-change alternative 2 or of 3 methods to conquer the world

Or perhaps Yumina the Ethereal?