About the endings in Kana (Major Spoilers)

I got the first ending, and I think in my opinion, it’s not that she is leaving him, I think she just wants to gain a little indepence, not only from him but also from the family since she loves him so much. I think that she will go back to him when everything settled.

getting annoyed, got 5 endings now (and DAMN THIS GAME CAN BE SAD!!!) but i keep screwing something up, and its gotta be 1 choice somewhere… I cant get the Yumi ending! and its making me quasi-mad

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
getting annoyed, got 5 endings now (and DAMN THIS GAME CAN BE SAD!!!) but i keep screwing something up, and its gotta be 1 choice somewhere... I cant get the Yumi ending! and its making me quasi-mad

Quasi-mad? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

What did you try doing to get the Yumi endding? I sure there are plently of clues on this board.

yea… but that requires more reading… and i just read all of kana… Ok i figured it out, it had to do with a doll… after much trying (i was using a save where i was like 1 scene past that…)

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 09-23-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
yea.. but that requires more reading... and i just read all of kana... Ok i figured it out, it had to do with a doll... after much trying (i was using a save where i was like 1 scene past that...)

That's the trouble I was having for awhile, there's so many decision points in Kana, that I kept getting mixed up on what had happened before when I went to a save game. I just finally winged it and started from the begining each time. (Still missing two endings though...)

Have yet to see the first ending, haven’t had time lately to search for it.