adult anime recommendations

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Although I really should get them a yaoi title, to make my buddy squirm if anything... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
One of the male PCs in Akira Saga is supposed to be bisexual and he admits to having had relations with the main female character's boyfriend, but I'm not sure if anything is depicted. Maybe wanfu2k1 can answer that one.

Hmm, now that I think of it, the only Urusei Yatsura thing I’ve ever seen was one of the movies. Which always makes me wonder, if I never really watch these series, why do I know the characters and their traits?

To tell you the truth, the whole “Darling” “Honey” speech elements just bugged me, but that’s a carry over from RL. (For some reason, using those types of terms of endearment always bugged me…) And the little, er, “active hyper erection mode” sequence just struck me odd. (And I know I’m gonna get questioned about it…)

I vaguely remember hearing something about My Sexual Harassment. But it doesn’t come out till the 23rd, which means I probably won’t find it in time for Christmas so I didn’t consider it.

As for Akira Saga, I’ve actually seen parts of it. It’s been awhile. Hmm, guess it didn’t make much of an impression on me since I don’t remember much about it. I’m guessing there isn’t any yaoi depicted in it because I’m positive I would have remembered something like that…

Nahh nothing is depicted in Akira saga, it’s really more softcore stuff. It’s pretty much a couple friendly hentai FAKE is probably the most talked about shonen-ai yaoi title. Not into the Yaoi stuff so I’m not much help for finding those

Oh, out of curiosity. Did anyone play the game “Darling”? Now that I’ve seen the anime, I’m just sort of wondering what the game was like…

I got Stepmother’s Sin (Gibo) and Twisted Tales of Tokyo from a friend.

I threw both of them away because they were way over the top. Those two are hard-core.

just curious, anybody watched “moonlight lady” (kao no nai tsuki)?

I watched some raw. Wasn’t my kind of thing; too much rape.

If you want yaoi, there Best of Kitty vol. 3

That third movie has it…

quote:
Originally posted by ccunning1:
If you want yaoi, there Best of Kitty vol. 3

That third movie has it..

Are you refering to Chimera? I vaguely remember that the main character in there was a hermaphrodite. Sort of a moot point, I already gave the gift. Thanks for everyone's help though.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Yup there's a Koihime 2, I believe it's in the pipes for Nutech to release sometime in the next few months. Along with Wordsworth gaiden too, I'm waiting for that to come out [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Just saw some fansubs of it; admittedly the translation was terrible, but I will not be buying this anytime soon. The animation was much worse, the characters didn't do much other than get naked, and there was way too much sex. it wasn't really a sequel to Koihime, they just sort of reused the same character designs and pretended it was the same.

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
just curious, anybody watched "moonlight lady" (kao no nai tsuki)?

I got the first 2 dvds. The artworks is awesome. Very bishoujo gameish, especially with the hair. For some reason the artwork reminds me of snow drop maybe it's because of the hair.

The story is wierd and the 2nd dvd doesn't really answer much. And unfortunately from what I'm hearing new eps hasn't been released in japan yet and they don't know when they will be released. So you are left wondering what's going on. I'm really hoping they will hurry up and finish up this series so I can finally figure out what's going on.

Not that people really care but I figured I might as well wrap up how the gift went. Actually, they both really liked Darling, although I had to try and explain the whole “elephant” thing like I expected. I only had to explain a few other elements. (Which proves to me they did watch the whole thing rather then just jumping to the, er, “entertaining” parts.) So all in all, it turned out well. Once again, thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

That’s good to hear. I thought it would be a good choice. By the way, how did you explain about the whole elephant thing? I just took it as typical wacky Japanese humour, unless I’m missing something. Knowing me, I probably am

quote:
Originally posted by Sakamoto:
Maybe it's because I wasn't expecting very much out of Koihime 2, but I thought it was kinda funny myself. But yeah, I agree with pretty much everyone that the first anime was definitely a lot better than the second one. There was a lot less plot than the first anime. Although comparing the Koihime 2 story to Words Worth Gaiden's story makes the Koihime 2 plot seem deep by comparision. >_<
Well, the gaiden was just that: a gaiden. Additional events to show the game characters who were thrown out of the anime. Considering I just love Pelsia, I liked them, of course. (I don't care much for Epo OTOH [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]).
quote:
Originally posted by Interzone:
That's good to hear. I thought it would be a good choice. By the way, how did you explain about the whole elephant thing? I just took it as typical wacky Japanese humour, unless I'm missing something. Knowing me, I probably am [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Er, I think I started with it being Japanese humor then went on to the symbolism of a trumpeting elephant. Fortunately, I didn't have to go much further than that... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]