Ah - a question for those who are willing to answer

Hello,
I’ve recently began to purchase hentai games. For liking anal sex, I would like to know which hentai games contain anal sex.
The chances are I will probably purchase all available titles with time being. However, I would like to sort priorities.

Thank you.

Hmm, I don’t think there is any game that focuses exclusively on anal, but one character in “Do You Like Horny Bunnies?” prefers taking deliveries through the back entrance. Bless her.

Hmm, there is a decent amount of anal training in Hitozuma Hime club with at least one of the women.

Most games usually contain at least a scene or two of anal sex. Interzone-san and Bigdog-san did mention the ones with a slightly stronger focus. Water Closet also is one, if you can handle the bathroom focus it has. Hmm, now you have me trying to think of which games don’t have at least one anal scene…

Hmm, pity for you that there’s no trainign simulations out ont he b-game market since thes eod often contain a fair amount of anal sex. but as for my own recommendations, I think I’d recommend Tokimeki Check-In in this case since it has one quite nice anal sex scene ^_^.

Thanks for replies.
And I am also sorry for those who might take it offensive…

quote:
Originally posted by syre:
Thanks for replies.
And I am also sorry for those who might take it offensive...

Don't worry about it. If people were really offended, you can almost bet they would have spoken up. For the most part, we do try to be open-minded on this BBS and will try to give you an answer to whatever bishoujo related question you may have.

quote:
Thanks for replies.
And I am also sorry for those who might take it offensive...

If we thought that kind of thing is offensive then we wouldn't be playing B-games in the first place!!! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] But maybe for the "Women" it might be a bit offensive?! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by dexter:
But maybe for the "Women" it might be a bit offensive?! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Well, that's their fault for being such tight asses. Get it? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] Tight asses. Because he was asking about anal... Aw, forget it. Waste my jokes on you people. [img]http://www.gexus.com/seishin/hrmph.gif[/img]

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 10-30-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
Well, that's their fault for being such tight asses. Get it? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] Tight asses. Because he was asking about anal... Aw, forget it. Waste my jokes on you people. *pouts*

Don't worry I got the point of your joke!!!! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

I want to comment on this topic, but I don’t want to offend anyone. So, I just shut up as a decent straight man.

Well, I ordered 4 games from Himeya by using their EMS. Now, the package is stuck at somewhere called “Mount Hope” because of “Weather Delay”. That’s what the tracking page says…, it’s been stuck there for almost a day now.

Four? Which, may I ask, did you order? I wish I was rich enough to order four games at once…

------------------
精神 の 神

Yes, in general, these games keep a bit of “general interest” and never go for one theme exclusively, e.g. lesbian, anal, tekoki, and so on. There are always sections that will appeal to this character or that (even one female character who turned out to be male in May Club), though.

Has dick girl gotten into these games in a big way yet? At J-List we sell more dick girl manga than you can shake a, well, a stick at.

I don’t think they have. Because dick girl mangas focus more on a… moisture factor, I think personally. And you don’t really get that from the games. Because those mangas have a fluid theme going on that many find, how can I put this, interesting.

Which reminds me, I need to order some reading material, myself.

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 10-30-2003).]

Hey, I like games with anal sex too, if you want all the ones that contain at least one anal scene I’m pretty sure I can remember them all.

From Peach Princess:
X Change
X Change 2
Water Closet: The Forbidden Chamber
Tokimeki Check-in!
Critical Point

From G - Collections
Hitozuma Hime Club - Secret Wife’s Club
Come See Me Tonight - Watashini Konya Ainikite
Do You Like Horny Bunnies?
Tsuki ~ Possession
Sensei 2
Tottemo Pheromone

From JastUsa:
JAST USA Memorial Collection (in 3 Sisters Story and maybe Runaway City)

From Himeya Soft (need to go to jastusa or jlist.com for these):
Desire
Amy’s Fantasies
Gloria
Fatal Relations
The Maid’s Story
and I think Divi Dead might have some too, its been a while since I played that one.

It was really hard for me to make choices.

I’ve already ordered and have
Hitozuma Hime Club
Kana little sister
Do you like horny bunnies

What I ordered from Himeya recently was

Xchange 2
Water Closet: The Forbidden Chamber (thanks for the advice!)
Kango Shicyauzo 2 (only because it looked entertaining in a good way)
Private Nurse (only because the artwork looks different and unique…

And from G-collections,
I ordered Crescendo but it’s been nearly two weeks and no reply from them. So, I have no idea of its shipment status.

The only reason I ordered from Himeya was because of my previous experience with them. They have an express shipment option. And the package usually comes in 3 days after it’s shipped (so unlike G-collections).
Maybe I should blame me for living in Canada, but oh well.

Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
Four? Which, may I ask, did you order? I wish I was rich enough to order four games at once…

You only “recently” began purchasing these games? And you already have/ordered 8 titles? Woah, that’s quick…

Just teasing. (Although now I have that “Blame Canada” song in my head, very disturbing…) I think you have a pretty good mix of titles. Hmm, but let us know how you liked the games. I’m pretty sure you’ll like most of them actually, it’s WC I’m not entirely sure of because the anal action is mixed in with the bathroom theme and that bothers quite a few people.

I haven’t played them all, but I’ve played following.

Xchange 2,
Kana Little sister,
Hitozuma Hime Club.

I wailed a lot while playing Kana. I could not believe a mere text based game would make me wail for hours and hours …
I believe I reached #6 ending. And I am not trying again. I made my choices and I won’t go around, my respect for the game.
I made me wonder… all those kill or be killed games out there - meaningless.

I liked Xchange 2 for its comical scenes and flow of plot. I felt comfortable while playing it. Although it barely had any anal scene, I was pleased with the game in not a sexual way.

Hitozuma Hime Club was good in a sexual, anal, way. It was a hardcore sex game which I initially wanted the games for.

However, after playing Kana, my projection has changed a bit. I realized these so called adult games could sometimes be really meant for adults emotionally and sexually.

[This message has been edited by syre (edited 10-30-2003).]

quote:
I haven't played them all, but I've played following.

Xchange 2,
Kana Little sister,
Hitozuma Hime Club.

I wailed a lot while playing Kana. I could not believe a mere text based game would make me wail for hours and hours ....
I believe I reached #6 ending. And I am not trying again. I made my choices and I won't go around, my respect for the game.
I made me wonder... all those kill or be killed games out there - meaningless.

I liked Xchange 2 for its comical scenes and flow of plot. I felt comfortable while playing it. Although it barely had any anal scene, I was pleased with the game in not a sexual way.

Hitozuma Hime Club was good in a sexual, anal, way. It was a hardcore sex game which I initially wanted the games for.

However, after playing Kana, my projection has changed a bit. I realized these so called adult games could sometimes be really meant for adults emotionally and sexually.

You said you ordered "Private Nurse" if I remember correctly there is no anal scene there!! Not a single one !! Just wanted to inform you about it, so that you wouldn't be complaining when you find it out !!! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]