Ah! My Goddess to End in April!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 … d-in-april

Reaction #1: Holy shit. Is the world coming to an end?

Reaction #2: It’s about fucking time.

I guess Fujishima has finally realized he can’t milk that bitch anymore. The only thing left, is for Keiichi and Belldandy to fuck each other’s brains out.

That’s disappointing, well I hope it has a better ending then Rosario Vampire did

I wish Detective Conan would be brought to a conclusion too

I actually liked the way Rosario + Vampire S2 ended.
Highlight for spoiler:
start [color=#FFFFFF]while it wasn’t the ending most wanted, at least there was closure for Tsukune and Akasha. Epilogue Chapter coming as well.[/color] end

It’s over.

[color=red]Spoiler Alert[/color]

Keiichi and Belldandy got married. Yeah… that’s it. No kiss. No hug. No sex. They just basically traded vows, and Keiichi restated his original wish to Belldandy.

Skuld let her sister get married for the promise of popularity and ice cream cake. Terrible ending, but seeing how this series should have ended years ago…

I enjoyed the OVAs, once upon a time. Wasn’t a terribly big fan, but I enjoyed them. (This would have been very shortly after I got into anime in general; if I tried to watch them now I don’t know how I’d react.) Few years after that I tried to read the manga. Just couldn’t get into it at all.

It does feel weird knowing that a series that had been going since before I became a fan only just ended this year, but I just could never get into it.