Ai in a Cup product warning

I was SO excited to get this. Unfortunately, it didn’t live up to my expectations. I think it would work for SOME people, but it’s clear it’s designed with… um… smaller men in mind. Probably the average size of the male member in Japan is smaller than here. Regardless, and not to toot my own horn, I had trouble fitting in, and when I WAS in, it just was too darn tight. It tickled and rubbed really hard, even after I put some of my own lube in, and the sides of my… um… member… kept hitting the sides of the cup (ouch!).

If you’re smaller than I am, give it a shot (I’d say small to average would be fine–for the record, I’m a nine, which is the upper-average end, I think–but really GIRTH is the problem here, not length).

I’m going to buy that “marshmellow pussy” thing and give that a try. It’s a lot more expensive, but if it works better… Then again, maybe that will be too tight, too.

Bleh! Women have it so much easier when it comes to sex toys!

quote:
Originally posted by Jesse_Dylan:
I was SO excited to get this. Unfortunately, it didn't live up to my expectations. I think it would work for SOME people, but it's clear it's designed with... um... smaller men in mind.
Bleh! Women have it so much easier when it comes to sex toys!

Are you sure it is not like the instant noodles where you add hot water and wait 3
minutes. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

I dunno!! The instructions had too many kanji for me to read it! No wonder I smell like tuna.

…must we talk about the size of our own penises here? :stuck_out_tongue:

I was trying to find a way around it, trust me. I’m hoping someone else will get on here who has had experience with Ai in a Cup (I’d imagine the real Ai wouldn’t be as… ahem… tight) and/or the “Marshmellow Pussy”. I need to know if I’d have the same trouble with that one, as it’s a bit more than $5! (About ten times more, actually.)