Alas

Well I guess the “gods” of the computer are trying to tell me something…Just as my computers would not allow Raidy II to play via the download version (kept crashing everytime I tried to save)…so too, to my horror, will my computers not allow the CD version to play either. Maybe this is the computers’ way of telling me not to play games on the computers anymore…sigh…so, down to the trash I guess…too bad. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Maybe it’s your computer telling you to buy a new one. :smiley:

well I would think that but I tried the CD on several different computers, even one of my folk’s computers just to test. and wouldn’t you know it, the same problem I had with the downloading version I had first ordered was the same problem with the CD version…maybe Raidy hates me :frowning:

Here’s a link to a post I made not too long ago related to crashing problems I was having with other games. If you have any of the games I listed load them up and see if they are having problems too. If so then hopefully the solution will help you play your game. If not, I guess you could always trade it to someone or sell it. Good luck! http://www.jastusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6561

Trust me I tried everything…I tried other computers, none would run the game right. The game kept crashing. So I tossed it. I realize bad luck at times, I just feel aweful that I’m out of some 70 bucks since I first tried the downloaded version (and it crashed) and then the CD version (which also crashed). Oh well live and learn… I just wonder if from now on the games that will be sold by Jast would end up being as much problems as Raidy II…if so, then I guess I’ve been passed on by, by this particular game industry…which definitely makes me cry!!! :frowning: :? :cry:

Well I am sorry that I seem to have offended you. I’ve been a JastUSA customer for a long time and I’ve had no other problems with the games I’ve purchased. I’m certainly not lying about this experience.

Every time I downloaded the game, on various computers, every time I tried to save, the game would crash. So I purchased the CD version of the game. When I tried it on the same computer I have a dozen other games from JastUSA (and yes I have plenty of room on the systems I check), the CD version of the game crashed whenever I tried to save. I juggled system checks around, but to no avail. I had several of my more computer friendly friends look and try to juggle system checks and still I crash every time I try to save.

I dont know what else to do…

Just what sort of permissions do you have on all those computers, anyway? Do you have administrator privileges? Or at least the right to write to the drive on which the saves are kept?

If you mean are these my computers, or at least a family member’s computer, yes I guess I do. The desktop that I use is under my name, as is the laptop. I’ve never had problems with any of the other games, such as the first Raidy game on those computers. This is the first time I’ve ever had a problem on any of the computer’s I own. If I’m not answering the question you have, please elaborate?