Am i a wuss?

Hi peeps,
Ive been playing Heart de roommate (after finnally downloading it without corruption)
I just finnished Asumi`s ending and it honestly made me cry, sad i know, but am i a wus cuz i actually cried over a fictionaly game character?

No, not at all.

I’ve cried over lots of games and anime. It’s normal like.

Nah, I don’t think so. Asumi’s (real) ending struck a pretty strong chord with me, too. Besides, if crying over a fictional character does make you a wuss, I’m willing to bet there are quite a few wusses around this board…myself included. ^^()

same here g

crying isn’t a bad thing ^^

Yes so do i… i know i know i’m a real softie :smiley:

Someone who doesn’t cry during Kana ending#5 must have a rock instead of a heart!

Whew, glad im not alone :slight_smile:

I agree with Unicorn. Sometimes you have to be able to cry.

Heart de Roommate did not make me cry.

Narcissu, now…

(And I know some people will say that if you cried you missed the point. I disagree. I say I got their point, and I was crying about related points that came up for me during the whole thing.)

[ 06-17-2006, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: papillon ]

Oh Kana, my lovely Kana! :sniff sniff:
:wink:

I’m the same :smiley:

Heart de Roommate made me felt sad. Kana Little Sister reminded of my younger sister’s fate (it made me cried).

I cried few anime like Grave of the Fireflies.

It was only asumis ending that got to me none of the other endings.
Ive been meaning to get Kana, the incest theme kinda puts me off a litle though, but everyone seems to like it so ill proberly try it some time

I’ve gotten misty eyed a few times, yes. These games are the only thing I’ve seen that can really do it to me.

Define “Do it to me?”

I cry when I hear butterfly kisses, so yes I cried after that ending and cried a great deal during Kana.

I, too, got a little too into Kana and damn near broke down on a few of the endings. I’m impressed when the plot is good enough to draw you in like that.

I just finished the Ayano path of Private Nurse last night and I nearly cried, [Rot13] Jura lbh guvax fur jnf uheg va na nppvqrag arne gur raq. [Rot13] is the bit that almost got me.

I felt compelled to change my avatar ( the novelty of doushin has worn off I’m afraid ). I haven’t played the after diary section yet so unless I find a better image in there I’ll stick with this one for awhile.

No, you’re not a wuss. I haven’t gotten through that part of Heart de Roommate yet, but I’ve basically guessed what it must be (the video from Asumi at the end of Tomoe’s ending didn’t make much sense unless certain things are true). But I’ve cried plenty of times at fiction. Planetarian, for instance, made me cry multiple times …