Am I the only one who doesn't like the rating system?

It’s so blah. 90% of the names I see are 4 or 5 stars (including myself, which has to be a blatant lie). Come on people, this board’s community isn’t that perfect.

I got 3, if it makes you feel any better.

well, disable the rating if you find it to be stupid, which is what i did

and of course, you can always put the blame on baldo or flood his email with spam since its all his fault :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 10-17-2006, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

Or just give your own ratings, but like Lamuness mentioned, don’t just give everyone high/low marks because you can.

pfft, just look at my rating :slight_smile:

Hey someone gave me 5 stars, so I’m happy >=) Thanks to whoever gave me 5 stars! May light always shine upon your path.

I just wish I can rate Lamuness and give him the zero he so deserves for taking his sweet time on Yin-Yang!*

*Joking, of course.

what i dont get is, a 5-star vote and a 1-star vote averages out to a 4-star rating? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think…

I got three stars. :o

I am not complaining about rating. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasn’t annoyed at my low rating, oh nevermind.

[ 10-18-2006, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: DetectiveConan ]

rating ? oh uch a feature here … pfff ^^

[quote]
Originally posted by Lamuness - BBS Admin:
[b]and of course, you can always put the blame on baldo or flood his email with spam since its all his fault :slight_smile: (or… do you prefer my Evil Twin instead :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: ?).

[ 10-18-2006, 06:08 AM: Message edited by: Baldo ]

Well, i got this much stars. So i have no complains. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

All votes are equally significant - but some are more equal than others… :stuck_out_tongue:

• 13 -

Am I the only one who thinks this topic is in the wrong forum?
Am I the only one who notices Unicorn putting a number at the end of his posts?

I’ve given you 5. :wink:
(though it didn’t seem to make a difference)

1. Maybe no.
  2. No.

[quote]
Originally posted by Benoit:
[b]I’ve given you 5. :smiley: !

I thought after I posted it was, but then I saw other board topics on the game thread so I stopped caring.

I don’t mind, I don’t care, I have no comment…
(keeping silent)

I don’t really care…for I’m the RATED R Superstar!
(in mind/mental note)

[ 10-18-2006, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: 13th ]

It looks like Unicorn is counting down to 2222 posts. I wonder why.

I get 2 stars. Whoopdy-do. Must be from the rape thread I started. Rankings aside, I think the system can be easily misused, for those that care about this sort of thing.

I noticed that as well, and it’s continuing. Now his post count has dropped to 2211.

Am I the only one who notices that this thread goes with all the excitement over my countdown a bit off-topic and thus belongs even less into this forum? :stuck_out_tongue:

You are mistaken: my count doesn’t drop! It increaese just like for every other member by 1 every post I make.
And thus, my countdown has now lost one decimal place…

• 9 -

[ 10-20-2006, 05:07 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]