Amorous Professor Cherry Walkthrough Problems

I’m curious about this as well. I double-checked the walkthrough earlier against the test install of the download version on my local machine and it matched up, so there are obviously some crossed wires here somewhere - if anyone else can report differences between the Kiyoka route in the walkthrough and the options that present themselves as you play through the game it would help a lot.

The specific issue appears to be the (or start at the) “I want to see more” selection point, which apparently doesn’t show up in the game, but is listed in the walkthrough (and shows up in my local copy).

If anyone else could check on this it would be highly appreciated.

I was only able to find two kouryakus for this game, and the option you’re talking about ’ ???’ indeed appears on Kiyoka’s route… however, that route appears to be finished last by most people. Is it possible that you need to unlock it? If so, Shingo might be using a local copy of the game that has already had the path unlocked.

That’s a remote possibility, but it’s the only one I see realistically remaining - I’ll do another run through of a clean install tomorrow to check. Here’s hoping that’s the issue and that seeing those extra choices isn’t the result of a bizarre astigmatism caused by entering Japan’s AT field, or something.

Not sure if this is the proper thread or not, but I don’t really want to start a new one.

Anyways, even after going through all the paths in the walkthrough, I’m still missing a scene:
first page, bottom row, second column (between anal on bed, and schoolgirl in bathroom) All the CG is filled out, so I’m assuming it’s a dupe or something, or an alternate text version or something.

I’ll look into this from scratch and reassemble the walkthrough again, as it seems there are indeed some shared issues with it. Thanks for letting us know and corroborating the earlier info, we’ll get on this as soon as possible.

That would be good cause I have the same missing scene GnatB.

so where do I find this walkthrough?

Didn’t work for me, still missing it.

Here’s a new one…a game where I get all the CGs, yet am missing a scene.

Yep, page 1, bottom row, 2nd from the left. Same as everyone else.

I’ll probably be sending in a walkthrough request tomorrow.

Based on where it is in the graphics, it would seem to be a scene involving Chieri.

Has this been resolved yet? Because I don’t have that scene either.

Also note that the gamefaqs post is “no longer available for viewing”.

It’s just a bug it seems.
Even if you see the scene, it won’t unlock the CG.

You could just get a save by searching yahoo (I prefer it than google) and rename it to CHERIUS

Got rid of it though and left it how it was, (considered the missing CG part of the game). The CG doesn’t look that different from the one before it to me at least.

Yeah, from what I read, I won’t see anything I haven’t already. Good enough, then. Thanks.

I have this problem as well.

Is there a patch or save file for it yet?

If by now there isn’t an official patch, which seems like it would be minor compared to some of the text patches, is there any chance of getting a hacked save file that unlocks that missing data?

Is it really that hard to patch an event recollection event when the material is already present in the game?

You’re still bothering with this? Get the savedata from ƒZ[ƒuƒf[ƒ^‚̃y[ƒW, rename it like the other fellow said, use it!

Only problem being I can never locate the proper files on that site because of the language barrier and the titles being different.

Here, if that doesn’t work use this one.