An interesting but small poll

EDT: after reading the following posts, I had to correct my answer to:
==> each of them, as soon as they are released. If they are released at the same time: both at once, of cause

Not only in order to support the genre, but because I am now a confessing buy-maniac…
No, just kidding…

But we have had a long time to wait after CP RE was released in March, so, maybe showing some kind of addiction is O.K. …

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 10-23-2002).]

depends on which is released first. If you think I can wait for the other to be released you don’t know me very well.

Hmm, this would probably have made more sense if we had put the question in the hypothetical that both games were made available at once. Like when we discussed the 4 G-collections games when they came out. (Otherwise, like the others, whichever comes out first gets bought first.)

But if they were coming out at the same time, Brave Soul would get the preference from me. It’s been one of the titles I’ve been most interested in since PeaPri had announced the various ones being worked on. Also, not much has really come out that has been an action rpg in the bishoujo genre for us English speaking group. Cobra missions and Knights of Xentar come to mind but that’s about it, and I’ve always been a fan of RPG’s.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Also, not much has really come out that has been an action rpg in the bishoujo genre for us English speaking group. Cobra missions and Knights of Xentar come to mind but that's about it, and I've always been a fan of RPG's.

Do I have to remind you of "Mad Paradox"?
(Of all the titles, you could forget especially this name? Come on...)

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 10-23-2002).]

I’ll get both of 'em as soon as they come out.

[This message has been deleted]

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Do I have to remind you of "Mad Paradox"?
(Of all the titles, you could forget especially this name? Come on...)

Er, quite easily actually since I've never played it. (Never got my grubby little paws...er, I mean hands on a copy.) I tend to avoid mentioning games I've not played myself since I end up having to answer questions on them. But in this case, Mad Paradox did indeed slip my mind. Sorry, I'll have some of those rubber non-slip pads installed in my mind right away to avoid it from happening again in the future...

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Sorry, I'll have some of those rubber non-slip pads installed in my mind right away to avoid it from happening again in the future...

Would this help, if the pads could not be glued firmly to the slippery groud, I wonder...