Android Development

I dunno, are people really attracted to the idea of portability in eroge? I mean, you generally don’t want to play them on the train or whatever =P

Eroge : no
VN : yes

When I get my ipod touch I’m going to buy Gift.

If you haven’t played Kira Kira yet, buy that instead. Much better translation.

yea lol buy windows man android LOL

Too late :slight_smile:

LOL if people will see you will take you for a perv

You would, because you know would know what it is. Most people would assume it was some kind of video game and that’s it.

I don’t even think there is an approval process. At least, I don’t see any companies complaining about how their game had been rejected or anything…

For the iPhone App Store? Oh, there’s a huge approval process. Apps are routinely approved, then removed a few days later, denied for no apparent reason, and so on and so forth.

I think VNs on Android would be great. Especially since I despise Apple. :stuck_out_tongue:

You aren’t looking in the right places!

Although some devs are very cagey about complaining in public - since Apple has complete control over the store and can (AND WILL) yank your product if they feel like it, it’s risky to say nasty things about them where they might hear.

The iphone approval process is also annoying because of the way their new releases system works, you can easily end up with your game never making the new releases list because by the time they approve it, it’s well past its original publish date, but it goes into the system with that date on it… Or So I Heard.

… they didn’t release the “ero” version of Gift and Kirakira but the PS2 one.
So I doubt there are any problems with that.

I finaly got my ipod touch this week and I’ve already bought Gift and I’ve downloaded the trial version of “my neighbor girl”.