Anime Expo 2017

It’s time for Anime Expo. I will definitly be going I will be there on July 3rd. What about you will any of you be going this year ?

Awesome! I’m afraid that isn’t in my budget, but I am following along a little bit online. I wonder if JAST will be making any announcements for new games. The only two I know of for sure in the queue right now are Flowers: Summer and Eiyu Senki. I’m looking forward to both of those, but would be interested to hear about any other titles in the lineup (or solid estimated release dates for the two I mentioned).

Huh. According to JAST’s Facebook page, they did indeed announce something… but the page doesn’t say what. They just announced that an announcement was made, haha.

Maybe you’re looking for this

https://www.jastusa.com/blog/Anime-Expo-2017-Announcements/

Quick question, Gobbo: what’s the ETA realistically looking like for Eiyu Senki? “Summer 2017” is all that’s out there, but since we’re getting into mid-August now, that time period is about to elapse. So, we thinking end of this month? Or perhaps September/October?

Summer technically ends in late September. They’re not late yet.

@jacksprat1 said:
Quick question, Gobbo: what’s the ETA realistically looking like for Eiyu Senki? “Summer 2017” is all that’s out there, but since we’re getting into mid-August now, that time period is about to elapse. So, we thinking end of this month? Or perhaps September/October?

You’re asking the wrong person I’m afraid. I’m not in the JAST USA offices and my arm practically extends only as far as this forum, so I only know what I read here, on Twitter, or the blog.

Personally, I’ll wait and see if the new month brings any news.

@Gobbo said:
You’re asking the wrong person I’m afraid. I’m not in the JAST USA offices and my arm practically extends only as far as this forum, so I only know what I read here, on Twitter, or the blog.

Personally, I’ll wait and see if the new month brings any news.
Can you fix the patch problems at least?