Anime

(Annoyed Look)
Sheesh I had enough. I’ve become a complete anime geek, and I’ll make a few statements:

1. Anime is addictive.

2. If you dont get your weekly/daily dosage,
    your done for.

3. After some time you’ll start watching all,
    I mean ALL of them.

4. If you find a good one and you start watching
    the series these things may happen:

-Cool anime, you like it, made a whole 2
    seasons,its full of loose threads, than wham
    it dead.
    -Starts fine, ands like crap.
    -Sad endings pop up from nowhere.

5. If you find a good one and you start watching
    the series this will happen:

-It will end.
    -You’ll feel like crap because of it.
    -You’ll look for a new one.
    -Repeat.

The murdering of a anime I liked (RM) made me look for another one, I choosed Lucky Star (fun) but I reached level 5… its over :frowning:

Anyway whats your favorite anime, best anime you saw, the thing that made you waste your life on
it and made you feel good about it?

(PS: somebody please kill me… I’m doing the Konata face >3)
(PS: somebody send Minoru for water, I’m thirsty)

[ 09-22-2007, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Nero Blackheart ]

What’s wrong with sad endings?

Elfen Lied…
I cryed at that one.

There are also times when you get bored of them… And couldn’t be more careless about the show even if you haven’t watched that yet or watching it for the first time…
You simply want to find other things to do…
Only problem is…
You do not know what you want to do right then and there…
And once you decide… You’ll notice that you do not really want to do what you thought you want to do…
So you just simply waste time thinking and ends-up doing nothing at all…

Can this be called a state of Melancholy?..

Melancholy?

Hey The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2. season incoming. By the way is Azumanga Daioh as funny
as Lucky Star?

Gods, I know the feeling with anime addiction. You forgot the occasional depression period though that strikes when you realize you’re in a slump and haven’t seen a good anime in weeks let alone, months sometimes. I go through that all the time when I am reviewing.

Anwyays, best animes? think think think Princess Nine, Petite Princess Yucie, Azumanga Daioh, Madlax, Please Teacher, Please Twins, Interlude, Rumbling Hearts, Le Portrait de Petite Cossette… I have many others that I love but that’s just what I came up with off the top of my head.

…And when a good anime ends you get this burning feeling of emptyness, and you start
reading fanfics, and doujinshi but nothing helps… than they anounce that there will
be a nother season, and a few days later they
cancel it…

(side note: I’ve been thinking, Lucky Star and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya are kind of partners right? Is it possible that with the new season of Haruhi there will be a new season of Lucky Star?)(Hellsing OVA 4 incoming)

For recommendations… Try this link…

CLICK…IF YOU DARE…

Judge for yourselves…on what’s best…

In mine humble opinion… Bloody massacres and senseless snuff-outs of many lives is the right way down the path that ROCKS!.. :smiley:
While mine other likes romance, niceness, and lighthearted scenery that is said to calm ones soul…eww…yuck!..

From both of us… Avoid DRAMAS… If we don’t like it you most probably not start to…! :cool:

I loved Maison Ikkoku anime. It was really great.

Lucky Star is really great. Haruhi characters appeared in few Lucky Star episodes because Haruhi and Konata (Lucky Star) are voiced by same actress- Aya Hirano.

I watch- Major, Darker than Black, Denno Coil, El Cazador de la Bruja, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, Kaibutsu Oujo, History’s Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Lovely Complex, and others… I forgot… ^.^’’’

How many episodes of Kaibutsu Oujo are there going to make?

Lucky Star isn’t very funny, so AD is way funnier :smiley:

It will end at 25 episodes.

Looks like Geneon USA is dead. What a shame.

Negima! or Negima?! make your choice now!!!

Both…
…(nods)
…Both is good…
…(nods to each other)

(Kicks in the door)
…And you start feeling that emptyness inside. So what do you do? You get your hands/claws/tentacles/ect. On a new one to make you feel whole again. You get a long one, like Azumanga D. or Negima or both, you feel happy, than guess what?

Crap if I ever win a lottery I’ll make my favorite animes go on forever… God damn son of a…
(teleports out of the room)

Any opinions on The Big O or The Last Blood? I’ve been told by friends that I might like those.

Big O…? Last Blood…?
I don’t get it…

Me neither…
(by the way Hellsing Ova 4 is postponed to the 5. of november)(crap)

errr
Big O: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_O

and its Blood Last Vampire. My mistake: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood:_The_Last_Vampire