Animetric.com is for SALE

http://www.animetric.com/sale.html

I really hope someone can save/preserve this great site :frowning:

Oh noes!! I like very much her reviews! :frowning:

I really really hope someone cool like her can buy it and keep reviewing bgames and anime shows.

The message board going down was only a sign of things to come, I see…

:frowning:

A sad thing :frowning: . I have fond memories of animetric from since way back and it’s sad to see it go - unless someone saves it… :frowning:

Indeed.

I can’t believe tis is happening. SOmone ought to create a downloadable archive of the site before it permanently disappears.

It is sad…but i guess some people just get animed out.

I would too if I was reviewing the stuff. I just watch it casually. She reviewed as a hobby and probably saw a bunch of crappy stuff over the years. Too bad, hope someone cool buys it though.

Hi, this is the current owner/webmistress of animetric.com.

As you know I’m currently selling my site animetric.com, and I have a few prospective offers. Just in case anyone from this forum is interested here are some of the details:

1. Animetric.com’s server rental is US$45 a month, and the domain registration is US$14.95 a year.

2. Animetric.com makes anywhere from US$200 to US$400 a month from affiliate sales. It makes more when I update more often, and less when I update less.

3. Animetric.com is in the top ten results for “bishoujo games” at google.com, and naturally as a result I sell the most bishoujo games and am currently one of J-List’s top affiliates.

I’m selling because I can no longer bear to watch anime and play bishoujo games, and that makes it pointless to keep the site. If I continue like this it will cease to be able to support itself and will become a liability. When that happens I’d have to shut it down permanently.

Animetric.com houses 7 years of my hard work, and I’m currently studying a few offers/proposals for its sale. Just in case anyone is interested you can email me at animetric1@yahoo.com, I am also on YM. I also offered the site to Peter Payne but he has not responded to my email.

Is it possible that you can at least keep a downloadable archive somewhere if you can’t find a buyer ? It would be an absolute waste to see the site go, esp. since it has some of the best opinions I’ve ever read.

And don’t give up on Japan just yet. Just take a break for a while. Maybe a few months.

Site sold.

We are just working out the payment details and such. I’ll probably write a goodbye letter and an endorsement for the new owner, and at this point I can only hope I picked the right person.

Thanks to all of you who have supported the site over the years. As far as I know my reviews won’t go away, he will just add to them.

I think Doushin was the straw that broke the camel’s back…

good luck on your future endeavors in life! may the blessings to you and your family increase a thousand fold!

:slight_smile:

BANZAI!!!

:smiley: