Animetric reviews Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2

http://www.animetric.com/bgames/bunnies2.html

Go see for yourself.

Can’t say I fully disagree with her, it did feel a lot like playing the first game all over again, more of the alternate universe take then a follow up game.

Ranking it below games like Virgin Roster and DOR seems a little harsh, though. I haven’t actually seen DYLHB2, but I didn’t think DYLHB was that bad.

quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
Ranking it below games like Virgin Roster and DOR seems a little harsh, though. I haven't actually seen DYLHB2, but I didn't think DYLHB was that bad.

That is about the only part I did not agree with, personally from what I have heard of both those games I would rank nothing lower then them, besides it's hard to have a worse theme then Virgin Roster and yes that is a personal opinion, but at the same time one that is perhaps common.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 08-21-2004).]

Rowena doesn’t review with her taste, though. From reading her reviews, I see she tries to think of all tastes. So she may dislike rape and such, but there are people out there who like it, and she rates those games like any other. If it’s good as a game or not.

It’s a good way to review I guess but I still wouldn’t rank anything higher then that type of game, personal bias yes but if people like rape games even if she game it 0 stars I doubt that would stop them from playing it?

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
Rowena doesn't review with her taste, though. From reading her reviews, I see she tries to think of all tastes. So she may dislike rape and such, but there are people out there who like it, and she rates those games like any other. If it's good as a game or not.
Perhaps, but if you order all her reviews by rating, there may be some indication of personal tastes. The so-called classical b-games and those with nonlinear gameplay seem to weigh in ahead of others.

Brave Soul (5)
Casual Romance Club (5)
Tokimeki Check-in! (5)
Critical Point (4.5)
GLO*RI*A (4.5)
Graduation II* (4.5)
Kana -Little Sister- (4.5)
May Club (4.5)
Private Nurse (4.5)
Season of the Sakura (4.5)
Tottemo Pheromone (4.5)
True Love (4.5)
Viper M1 (4.5)
Xchange 2 (4.5)
Chain (4)
Kango Shicyauzo (4)
Love Love Show (4)
Maid's Story (4)
Nocturnal Illusion (4)
Snow Drop (4)
Three Sisters Story (4)
Viper Paradice (4)
Viper V16 (4)
Xchange (4)
Amy's Fantasies (3.5)
Desire (3.5)
Divi-Dead (3.5)
Do You Like Horny Bunnies? (3.5)
Gibo (3.5)
Hitozuma Hime Club (3.5)
I'm Gonna Serve You 4 (3.5)
Kango Shicyauzo 2 (3.5)
Kotobuki (3.5)
Come See Me Tonight (3)
DOR (3)
Heart de Roommate (3)
Hentai Anime Poker (3)
Light Up (3)
Sensei 2 (3)
Tsuki (3)
Virgin Roster (3)
Do You Like Horny Bunnes? 2 (2.5)
Fairy Nights (2.5)
Fatal Relations (2.5)
Legend of Fairies (2.5)
Runaway City (2.5)
Water Closet (2.5)
Transfer Student (2)
Viper Limited Edition (2)

[no Crescendo review?]

Actually, I have to agree entirely with Rowena-sama this time.

I just thought that she went too easy on Tsuki and Shukketsubo in the first place and that’s why Do you like horny bunnies2 is now even below them.

I don’t disagree with her insofar as if you handed someone the second in the series and told them it was the first they might not be able to tell the difference, but still, personal bias coming through, even if it was the same game and they just had new VA’s it still would not be below those two games on my list, once again that is admittedly personal bias against a certain genre of games.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
once again that is admittedly personal bias against a certain genre of games.

I assure you, that isn't just the genre.
I already played plenty of kichiku-games and actually don't dislike the genre itself. But even among them, those two are at the very bottom of THE ABYSS of quality regarding the story.

Add Tsuki into the list,it gave me the chill and also the 1st bishoujo game I deleted from my computer.And I too agree that DOR is also in the bottom because it’s extremely short and has bad story and CG,altough I can’t say the same about Virgin because I found WC to be more gross(maybe the great CG Virgin has affected me because it’s on the list of best CG I’ve ever seen)