Animteric Gives Bravesoul Rave Review

http://www.animetric.com/bgames/brave.html

Coolness, huh?

Yeah, Rowena has great job.

Frankly I don’t think anyone hasn’t given Brave Soul rave reviews except for Something Awful and Dave Endresak, and both are smeg heads.

This game pwns me on Special difficulty though, I have only Alicia’s ending so far because I’m juggling the game between my work.

Speaking of Rowena haven’t seen her post here in a while now. Well good to know she’s still updating her webpage

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Speaking of Rowena haven't seen her post here in a while now. Well good to know she's still updating her webpage [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
She's been asking a lot of Brave Soul questions in the help forum lately. In fact she posted an anouncement here yesterday that she was raffling off her copy of the game. A five star rating is rare, even for her generally positive reviews. Go Ro!

[This message has been edited by perigee (edited 02-20-2004).]

I was an RPG’er way before I was a bishoujo gamer… anyways of all the bishoujo games with the same price point thus far I can honestly say that Brave Soul gives the most bang for your buck.

As far as I know Dave E is not really fond of these kinds of RPGs. I mean he did tell me a long time ago that he totally didn’t care about the Final Fantasy series…

quote:
Originally posted by rowena:
I was an RPG'er way before I was a bishoujo gamer... anyways of all the bishoujo games with the same price point thus far I can honestly say that Brave Soul gives the most bang for your buck.

As far as I know Dave E is not really fond of these kinds of RPGs. I mean he did tell me a long time ago that he totally didn't care about the Final Fantasy series...

Well, that's not so much what I was implying, I was referring to the nonsensical drama that seems to be sustained out of sheer momentum from Dave vs. Teh World.

Heh you know it was funny right after I posted Rowena hasn’t posted here in a while I see her post for the BS raffle. If only what I did would work for game releases

[This message has been edited by wanfu2k1 (edited 02-23-2004).]

I’ve been waiting a long time for her review.
I like to read the reviews she writes, it’s good stuff.
But I’ve bought Brave Soul long before she put the review up, though. I just wanted the game and there was no way it wasn’t going to be good!

When I have finished this game once, expect my mini-review/opinion on it.

is Rowena a girl?

Yes, she is.