Announcement

I just wanted to make an announcement. It’s not really about hentai but maybe we will produce a hentai game in the future as well. Our company produces adult games. Just take a look if you want to:
http://eroticgames.tripod.com

Is that actually allowed on Tripod? I thought all the general freehosting sites were strictly no-naughty-stuff.

Nope…tripod allows those sites! There’s even a erotic-category at the tripod membersite catalog.

there’s just the following rule: “Be aware that the majority of the Lycos Network is for general audiences, although there are certain areas on the Lycos Network that contain adult or mature content. Where there is mature or adult content, individuals who are less than 18 years of age or are not permitted to access such content under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction may not access such content.”

I recommend you put the “18 only” warning FIRST instead of below erotic pictures that are at the top, and thus immediately viewable (by minors).

Well, i’m not the one who is responsile for the website but i will tell the webmaster about your suggestion, eventhough i don’t really see a problem in minors seeing naked women. i mean i don’t believe there are many boys that haven’t seen a naked woman. they already see the breasts of one directly after they are born;-)

It’s not so much an issue in terms of what have they and have they not seen so much as what we would like to believe they have not seen, and also if you can somewhat hide the stuff you have some protection under the law above and beyond the defense of First Amendment rights if it is a U.S. based site.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-22-2004).]